SNEAKY SIGNS OF FIBROIDS YOU SHOULD KNOW
The signs of fibroids can be so sneaky that many women have no idea they are there. up to 80% of women have fibroids and many don’t realize it.
They can be the size of a pea or as large as a small watermelon, so obviously size is a significant factor. There are 8 sneaky signs of fibroids that you you should know, and any combination should be cause for concern.
HEAVY OR INCONSISTENT BLEEDING
Most women have a consistent pattern of bleeding during their menstruation that will typically make their period lasts 3 – 4 days. With fibroids, this bleeding can become much heavier and last significantly longer. This is especially true if the fibroids are submucosal fibroids located inside the uterine cavity.
Even the smallest fibroid inside the cavity can result in extreme bleeding. Spotting and bleeding in between periods is another sneaky sign of fibroids.
Abnormal bloating can lead to some serious issues, so it’s best not to ignore this symptom. When left undiagnosed and untreated, fibroids can become large enough to cause breathing difficulties or even kidney failure.
PRESSURE IN THE PELVIC AREA
This symptom is hard to describe, but it feels like something is pushing down on your pelvis. The area may also feel full, or generally painful.
This is one of the most common sneaky symptoms of uterine fibroids.
This symptom can be caused by many issues. You may also simply feel an urge to urinate often, regardless of whether or not you are able to actually urinate.
The uterus is located next to the bladder, so if the fibroid is located on the left side near the bladder then it could be causing the pressure and the urge to frequently urinate.
INABILITY TO URINATE OR HAVE REGULAR BOWEL MOVEMENTS
Again, the location of your fibroid(s) can determine the symptoms. In this case, if the fibroid is located at the back of the uterine wall it could very well be pushing on the rectum, which would usually lead to difficulty with bowel movements.
PAIN DURING INTERCOURSE
Pain while having sexual intercourse can be caused by several other issues, for instance: vaginal dryness. Another cause can be a fibroid near the vagina which bulges into the vaginal wall. Pain with intercourse is never a normal symptom, so please don’t ignore it!
Fatigue is especially easy to miss as a symptom of fibroids because it’s not caused by overwork or a lack of sufficient sleep at night, but is mainly due to the loss of blood from heavy periods. This blood loss leads to anemia and an iron deficiency from the lack of red blood cells. Dizziness, shortness of breath, abnormal heartbeat, and lightheadedness are all related to anemia and fatigue.
PAIN IN THE BACK, LEGS, AND PELVIS
This type of pain is less common with fibroids, but it can occur. The location and size of the fibroid determines how much pain is felt, and where it radiates from. If the fibroid is located within the uterus, there may be pelvic pain, whereas if it is located near the back then pain can stem from the lower back and down the legs.
DISCOVER THE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY.
This treatment works for all type of fibroid both small and big, multiple or single and even if they have been there for several years.
This is the Last Remedy You Will Need To Get Rid Of Fibroid Completely!
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc