WHAT IS OVARIAN CYST?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs or pockets in an ovary or on its surface. Women have two ovaries each about the size and shape of an almond on each side of the uterus. Eggs (ova), which develop and mature in the ovaries, are released in monthly cycles during the childbearing years.
SIGNS YOU HAVE AN OVARIAN CYST
If you’re having abdominal pain or discomfort that doesn’t seem quite normal, it’s possible that you have an ovarian cyst. These small fluid- or tissue-filled pouches on or in the ovary are actually very common.
NOT ALL OVARIAN CYSTS ARE THE SAME
The good news is that the vast majority of ovarian cysts are harmless.
FUNCTIONAL CYSTS. This is the most common kind of cyst, occurring as part of the normal menstrual cycle due to ovulation. Every once in a while, a functional cyst may fill up with blood, making it swell and cause pain, but they’re normally painless and generally go away on their own over the course of a few months.
DERMOID CYSTS OR TERATOMAS. Women are often born with this type of cyst and “it can be full of all kinds of things that the body grows, like hair, teeth and even thyroid and brain tissue.
CYSTADENOMAS. While a cystadenoma can get quite large, “it’s like a mole in that it’s usually a normal, benign growth.
ENDOMETRIOMAS. These cysts develop from endometriosis (a condition in which your uterine cells grow outside of your uterus) and they can be very tender and painful.
WHY DO OVARIAN CYSTS DEVELOP ANYWAYS?
Beyond ovulation, endometriosis and the abnormal reproduction of cells, a pelvic infection like pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) can also cause ovarian cysts.
DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW IF YOU HAVE AN OVARIAN CYST?
Ovarian cysts are usually small enough that most women don’t even realize they have one.
Even cysts that become enlarged often go unnoticed. However, “if a cyst gets big enough, it may create a feeling of pressure or even pain.
OTHER POSSIBLE SYMPTOMS OF LARGE CYSTS INCLUDE:
Pain with sexual intercourse.
Changes in bowel movements or urinary habits.
Unanticipated weight loss or gain.
Feeling full too quickly when you eat.
Pain on one side of your lower abdomen.
A cyst that bleeds, bursts or causes your ovary to twist on itself (a condition called ovarian torsion) can cause sudden, severe pain.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION.
WE HAVE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR OVARIAN CYST WITHOUT SURGERY.
This treatment works for all type of Ovarian Cyst and even if they have been there for several years.
This is the Last Remedy You Will Need To Get Rid Of Ovarian Cyst Completely!
OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
OVARIAN CYSTS TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc