WHAT IS AZOOSPERMIA?
Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man whose semen contains no sperm. It is associated with infertility, but many forms are amenable to medical treatment.
WHAT IS INFECTION?
Infection is the invasion of an organism’s body tissues by disease-causing agents, their multiplication, and the reaction of host tissues to the infectious agents and the toxins they produce. Infectious disease, also known as transmissible disease or communicable disease, is illness resulting from an infection.
Any sickness that causes a prolonged high fever can temporarily cause azoospermia and damaging sperm production. For ordinary illnesses, sperm count typically rebounds to normal levels in a couple months. Certain infections can cause men to become temporarily or permanently infertile. The most dangerous infections for your fertility are specific sexually transmitted infections (STIs). STIs can directly attack your testicles and associated plumbing, and can cause lasting damage. If you have reason to believe you’ve had or are currently suffering from an STI or another risky infection it is best to commence treatment.
HOW CHLAMYDIA LEADS TO AZOOSPERMIA
Chlamydia is the most common STI associated with, azoospermia affecting millions of people every year. Symptoms of an active infection may include a burning sensation during urination, a light-colored discharge from the penis, and tender/swollen testicles. It is important to note that up to half of infections do not produce noticeable symptoms. An uncontrolled infection by Chlamydia can cause permanent scarring and blockages in the plumbing associated with sperm production.
GONORRHEA AND AZOOSPERMIA
“The clap” or Gonorrhea is an STI commonly associated with azoospermia. Symptoms of an active infection may include a burning sensation during urination and a darker-colored discharge from the penis. As with Chlamydia, it is possible to have a Gonorrhea infection without noticeable symptoms, and it may cause permanent scarring and blockages in the sperm production plumbing.
IS MYCOPLASMA RELATED TO AZOOSPERMIA?
Mycoplasma are extremely tiny, sexually transmitted bacteria that can latch onto cells. When sperm cells are infected with Mycoplasma, their motility may be reduced. Infection with Mycoplasma typically does not produce noticeable outward symptoms, but may be diagnosed by culturing the semen.
HOW TUBERCULOSIS CAUSES AZOOSPERMIA
Although best known as a devastating bacterial lung infection, Tuberculosis has also been known to attack the reproductive system and cause permanent tubal blockages in both men and women. Tuberculosis is very rare in developed countries, but is a significant cause of azoospermia.
Mumps is caused by an “airborne” virus, and is best known for causing enormously swollen lymph nodes, especially under the jawline. Men infected with mumps after puberty can suffer from painfully swollen testicles, and can have permanently impaired sperm production.
EFFECTS OF URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS ON AZOOSPERMIA
Non-sexually transmitted urinary tract infections are relatively rare in men, but can occur. In these cases, most of the damage to fertility is caused by the entrance of white blood cells or “leukocytes” to fight the bacteria. The leukocytes release toxic substances to kill the bacteria that can cause collateral damage to sperm. These types of infections are often discovered by the presence of large numbers of leukocytes during a semen analysis.
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSE OF AZOOSPERMIA?
IF YES, RELAX LET ME SHOW YOU PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED NATURAL CURE FOR AZOOSPERMIA IN JUST FEW WEEKS
FOR MORE DETAILS
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc