Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man whose semen contains no sperm. It is associated with infertility.
There are a variety of issues that can negatively impact male fertility:
Varicocele, erectile dysfunction and hormonal problems. And some of these issues cause azoospermia, a condition that causes a lack of sperm in the semen. But note, having azoospermia does not necessarily mean a man has no ejaculate or semen.
It can be a major impediment to fathering children and a burden on a man’s psychology and romantic relationships.
TYPES OF AZOOSPERMIA
Causes of azoospermia fall into two broad categories with numerous subtypes in each category:
(1) AZOOSPERMIA WITH LOW EJACULATE VOLUME
(2) AZOOSPERMIA WITH NORMAL EJACULATE VOLUME.
Laboratory tests, a physical examination and diagnostic imaging are used to determine which type you may have so that you can receive the appropriate treatment.
AZOOSPERMIA WITH LOW EJACULATE VOLUME
A man produces around 5 mL of semen in each ejaculation. Men with low ejaculate volumes only produce about 1 mL or less in a single ejaculation. Of course, less ejaculate means fewer sperm cells and reduced fertility. Low ejaculate volume may be caused by:
A: Ejaculatory Duct Obstruction. Semen exits the penis through the urethra, the same tube that carries urine. However, before semen exits your body during ejaculation, it first enters the urethra through the ejaculatory ducts. An obstruction in these ducts can block semen, reducing or eliminating your ejaculate volume.
B: Retrograde Ejaculation. In retrograde ejaculation, semen is not pushed forward through the urethra but rather backward into the bladder. A weak bladder neck can cause this condition.
C: Congenital Bilateral Absence of the Vas Deferens (CBAVD). This is a condition where the vas deferens tubes did not properly develop. Since the vas deferens carry sperm from the testes, a man with CBAVD will suffer from azoospermia.
As you can see, men who have azoospermia with low ejaculate volumes do not typically have problems with sperm production, but rather with their sperm reaching their ejaculate or with semen exiting the urethra.
AZOOSPERMIA WITH NORMAL EJACULATE VOLUMES
A: Obstructive Azoospermia. In obstructive azoospermia, there is a blockage that prevents sperm cells from reaching the semen, but the semen itself is not prevented from leaving the body. Infection and injury are common causes for this condition.
B: Non-Obstructive Azoospermia. Men with non-obstructive azoospermia are usually not producing sperm in sufficient amounts if at all. The problem could be due to a previous infection, injury, hormonal problem, or genetic disorder.
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSE OF AZOOSPERMIA?
IF YES, RELAX LET ME SHOW YOU PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED NATURAL CURE FOR AZOOSPERMIA IN JUST FEW WEEKS
FOR MORE DETAILS
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc