WHAT IS AZOOSPERMIA?
Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man whose semen contains no sperm. It is associated with infertility.
Parenthood is something that not just the mother needs to get ready for, fathers have an equally important role to play. According to statistics, there has been almost a 20-30% rise in infertility in the last five years itself. In men, the quality of semen is the main reason of failing to impregnate the partner. Common reasons for male infertility are low sperm concentration (oligospermia), poor sperm motility (asthenospermia), and abnormal sperm morphology (teratospermia). The exact reason for the decline in semen quality is not clear, but environmental, nutritional, socioeconomic and other factors are starting to come into focus with recent research.
Diet plays a very important role in male fertility. Recent research has proven that healthy life style is effective in improving the chances for conception and can also help in increasing the sperm count.
So why is the quality of sperm decreasing? Is this really a problem? Can we blame it on foods we’re eating? This post tackles these questions and shares some sperm-friendly nutrition tips.
1. TANK UP ON FRUITS AND VEGETABLES: Eating yellow and orange coloured fruits and vegetables had a profound effect on the health of the sperm. Yellow and orange colour in fruits and vegetables is because of “carotenoids” including beta carotene which is converted to Vitamin A in the body. It is one of the most potent antioxidants. Sweet potato and melon were found to improve both the quantity and quality of sperms while red vegetables particularly tomatoes, which contains lycopene, improved the quantity of abnormally shaped sperms by 8-10%. The hero here was the carrot which increased the motility of the sperm, improving its chance to reach the egg.
2. CONTROL THE CHOLESTEROL: Couples with high cholesterol levels take longer to conceive. Couples or either of the partner with high cholesterol found it difficult to conceive as compared to other couples. High levels of total cholesterol and free cholesterol are associated with a significantly lower percentage of spermatozoa. So, get in those whole grain fibers, whole fruits and lean plant proteins into your daily diet and keep a check on your lipid profile.
3. CUT SATURATED FATS: Saturated fatsdo not only have an adverse effect on your heart and waist line but are also major contributory factors for low sperm count. Saturated fat intakes with sperm count suggesting that even a 5% increase in saturated fat intake could result in a decrease in sperm count. Eating high amounts of saturated fats decreased the sperm count and concentration, eating omega-3 polyunsaturated fats actually improved the quality of semen. So, gorge on some salmon, almonds, walnuts and chia seeds.
4. PROTECT AGAINST OXIDATIVE STRESS (OS):OS is directly related to cellular damage which is caused by free radicals known as reactive oxygen species (ROS). Small amounts of ROS are needed for functioning of the sperms, however when their number increases and our antioxidantdefenses are overwhelmed, the quality of sperms can be severely impacted. Spermatozoa are unable to undo the damage caused by OS as they lack the repair systems required. Vitamins E, C and carotenoids (Vitamin A) are known to neutralize ROS, protecting the sperms. Preventing a build-up of ROS can be achieved by following a healthy life style including stopping smoking, avoiding alcohol and eating fresh fruits and vegetables daily. The World Health Organisation and all health advisories recommend five helpings of seasonal fruits and vegetables daily.
5. KEEP THE WEIGHT IN CHECK: So far there are very limited studies on male obesity and its effect on getting pregnant. However, all the data has pointed towards the fact that an obese male partner may mean a delayed conception. Parental obesity may affect the baby’s metabolic and reproductive health. Obesity is also known to reduce the sperm concentration. Increased BMI is also associated with decreased levels of testosterone and an increase in oestrogens causing low sperm counts and infertility. Keep that weight in check not just for your own health but also for giving your child the most healthful start. Eat healthy and exercise regularly, this is the only way to attain healthy weight and also maintain it. Both these also come with huge health benefits to every organ of the body.
Eat, exercise, stay happy and look forward to a maddening but fulfilling feeling called parenthood.
HAVE YOU BEEN BATTLING WITH AZOOSPERMIA?
YOU HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN TO THE RIGHT PLACE
THIS IS A SURE WAY OF GETTING RID OF AZOOSPERMIA
THE BEST AND WORKING SOLUTION:
AZOOSPERMIA SOLUTION KIT
The Kit Is Excellent Combination Of Total Body Cleansing Kit, Anti-inflammatory, Hormonal Balancing Kit. The herbal remedies are designed to correct Azoospermia, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the AZOOSPERMIA SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR TESTED AND CONFIRM AZOOSPERMIA SOLUTION KIT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc