A varicocele (VAR-ih-koe-seel) is an enlargement of the veins within the loose bag of skin that holds your testicles (scrotum). A varicocele is similar to a varicose vein you might see in your leg.
Varicoceles are a common cause of low sperm production and decreased sperm quality, which can cause infertility.
Many men have enlarged veins in the scrotum, which is the pouch that holds the testicles. Doctors call these veins varicoceles. Many men with varicoceles have no symptoms, but some may have fertility issues.Treating a varicocele may improve fertility outcomes.
WHAT IS A VARICOCELE?
A varicocele occurs when a bulge results from enlarged veins inside the scrotum. The swelling typically resembles an enlargement above the testicle, without discoloration.
The pampiniform plexus is a group of veins inside the scrotum. These veins help cool the blood before it travels to the testicular artery, which supplies the testicles with blood.
If the testicles are too hot, they cannot make healthy sperm. Sperm health affects fertility, so it is essential that the veins can cool down the blood.
Most people with a varicocele do not have symptoms, but some may experience fertility issues.
When someone has a varicocele, they may also experience swelling and tenderness of the scrotum.
DO VARICOCELES CAUSE INFERTILITY?
Most men who have varicoceles do have fertility problems. Infertility rates among those with varicoceles, however, are higher than those without them. This difference may be because varicoceles interfere with the body’s ability to make and store sperm.
The main concern with varicoceles is that the bulge of veins may damage sperm and lower sperm count. In those individuals with an average sperm count, a varicocele is unlikely to cause infertility.
CAUSES AND RISK FACTORS
A varicocele occurs when veins in the scrotum become enlarged.
Every vein has a valve that prevents blood from flowing backward, but sometimes the valve fails. This causes blood to flow back, damaging the vein and causing swelling.
Smoking may be a risk factor for varicoceles, as it damages a person’s blood vessels. Rarely, a growth in the stomach can put pressure on the veins, causing a varicocele. This issue is more common in men of more than 45 years of age.
In many people, a varicocele has no apparent cause.
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH VARICOCELE?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF GETTING RID OF VARICOCOLE WITHOUT SURGERY
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
The Kit Is Excellent Combination Of Total Body Cleansing Kit, Anti-inflammatory, Hormonal Balancing Kit. The herbal remedies are designed to correct varicocele, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR TESTED AND CONFIRM VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment