Hydrosalpinx is the name for a condition in which a woman’s fallopian tube becomes blocked with fluid.
There are different causes for this condition and symptoms can vary depending on the individual. Some women do not experience any symptoms, but it can have a severe impact on fertility.
Symptoms of hydrosalpinx include:
- abdominal and pelvic pain
- unusual vaginal discharge
However, it is possible to have hydrosalpinx and not experience any symptoms.
Because hydrosalpinx impacts infertility, many women only discover they have the condition when trying to get pregnant.
CAUSES AND RISK FACTORS
There are several different reasons why it may occur. The most common causes include:
- sexually transmitted infections(STIs)
- pelvic inflammatory disease(PID)
- ruptured appendicitis
- abdominal surgery
When an area of the body suffers an injury, the body quickly transports inflammatory cells into the area as part of an immune response.
In a fallopian tube, the inflammation and healing can cause loss of the fimbria (finger-like projections at the end of the fallopian tube) and the eventual closure of the tube.
HYDROSALPINX AND INFERTILITY
During conception, the egg travels from an ovary along the fallopian tube to the uterus. Hydrosalpinx causes the fallopian tube to become blocked with fluid, so the egg cannot pass down the tube,
Also, the fimbria that help to draw the egg from the ovary into the tubes can become stuck together.
If only one fallopian tube is blocked, it is still possible to conceive without intervention, as eggs from the other ovary will still be able to make it to the uterus.
There is also a chance that the fluid buildup could leak into the uterus and interfere with the embryo implanting itself properly.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Hydrosalpinx Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
HYDROSALPINX SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc