GET GUARANTEED NATURAL CURE FOR GOITER WITHOUT SURGERY.
If Goiter Is Making Your Life A Misery, Here Is A Natural Remedy To Get Rid Of Any Type Of Goiter Naturally And With No Side Effects…
Below is a real life testimony after a week of our treatment:
A goiter is an abnormal enlargement of your thyroid gland. Your thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located at the base of your neck just below your Adam’s apple. Although goiters are usually painless, a large goiter can cause a cough and make it difficult for you to swallow or breathe.
The most common cause of goiters is a lack of iodine in the diet. A goiter is more often due to the over- or underproduction of thyroid hormones or to nodules that develop in the gland itself.
Treatment depends on the size of the goiter, your symptoms and the underlying cause.
SYMPTOMS OF GOITER
Not all goiters cause signs and symptoms. When signs and symptoms do occur they may include:
A visible swelling at the base of your neck that may be particularly obvious when you shave or put on makeup
A tight feeling in your throat
CAUSES OF GOITER
A number of factors can cause your thyroid gland to enlarge. Among the most common are:
Iodine deficiency. Iodine, which is essential for the production of thyroid hormones, is found primarily in seawater and in the soil in coastal areas. In the developing world, people who live inland or at high elevations are often iodine deficient and can develop goiters when the thyroid enlarges in an effort to obtain more iodine. The initial iodine deficiency may be made even worse by a diet high in hormone-inhibiting foods, such as cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower.
Although a lack of dietary iodine is the main cause of goiters in many parts of the world.
Graves’ disease. A goiter can sometimes occur when your thyroid gland produces too much thyroid hormone (hyperthyroidism). In Graves’ disease, antibodies produced by your immune system mistakenly attack your thyroid gland, causing it to produce excess thyroxine. This overstimulation causes the thyroid to swell.
Hashimoto’s disease. A goiter can also result from an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism). Like Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s disease is an autoimmune disorder. But instead of causing your thyroid to produce too much hormone, Hashimoto’s damages your thyroid so that it produces too little.
Sensing a low hormone level, your pituitary gland produces more TSH to stimulate the thyroid, which then causes the gland to enlarge.
Multinodular goiter. In this condition, several solid or fluid-filled lumps called nodules develop in both sides of your thyroid, resulting in overall enlargement of the gland.
Solitary thyroid nodules. In this case, a single nodule develops in one part of your thyroid gland. Most nodules are noncancerous (benign) and don’t lead to cancer.
Thyroid cancer. Thyroid cancer is far less common than benign thyroid nodules. A biopsy of a thyroid nodule is very accurate in determining if it’s cancerous.
Pregnancy. A hormone produced during pregnancy, human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), may cause your thyroid gland to enlarge slightly.
Inflammation. Thyroiditis is an inflammatory condition that can cause pain and swelling in the thyroid. It may also cause an over- or underproduction of thyroxine.
RISK FACTORS OF GOITER
Goiters can affect anyone. They may be present at birth and occur at any time throughout life. Some common risk factors for goiters include:
- A lack of dietary iodine.People living in areas where iodine is in short supply and who don’t have access to iodine supplements are at high risk of goiters.
- Being female.Because women are more prone to thyroid disorders, they’re also more likely to develop goiters.
- Your age.Goiters are more common after age 40.
- Medical history.A personal or family history of autoimmune disease increases your risk.
- Pregnancy and menopause.For reasons that aren’t entirely clear, thyroid problems are more likely to occur during pregnancy and menopause.
- Certain medications.Some medical treatments, including the heart drug amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone, others) and the psychiatric drug lithium (Lithobid, others), increase your risk.
- Radiation exposure.Your risk increases if you’ve had radiation treatments to your neck or chest area or you’ve been exposed to radiation in a nuclear facility, test or accident.
COMPLICATIONS OF GOITER
Small goiters that don’t cause physical or cosmetic problems aren’t a concern. But large goiters can make it hard to breathe or swallow and can cause a cough and hoarseness.
Goiters that result from other conditions, such as hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, can be associated with a number of symptoms, ranging from fatigue and weight gain to unintended weight loss, irritability and trouble sleeping.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Goiter Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
GOITER SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment