Uterine fibroids can be very small or large enough to push on your uterus.
Uterine fibroids are growths in your uterus that are noncancerous and often cause no symptoms. Women are most likely to experience uterine fibroids during childbearing years, and your diet can play a large role in whether you develop fibroids and how quickly they go away. You may have uterine fibroids if you experience heavy bleeding, pelvic pain, backache or constipation.
Fibroid Solution Kit can help you to get rid of your fibroids, but in the meantime, eating certain foods may help as well.
Orange Fruits and Vegetables
The antioxidant that gives orange fruits and vegetables their vibrant color is beta-carotene, which becomes vitamin A as your body digests these foods. However, Vitamin A helps promote healthy tissues and proper tissue repair, which may encourage uterine fibroids to shrink, as well as heal well. Eating foods rich in beta-carotene, such as sweet potatoes, carrots, orange bell peppers and cantaloupe, can increase your intake of this essential vitamin and may also effectively treat your fibroids.
Another important vitamin for treating uterine fibroids is vitamin C. Prevalent in fruits like oranges, grapefruits, lemons and limes, vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that supports proper immune function and may also help prevent infection. Increasing your intake of vitamin C may also contribute to shrinking fibroids as well.
Other foods high in vitamin C include bell peppers, strawberries and kiwis.
Vegetables that grow under the surface of the ocean contain a wealth of nutritional benefits that may also reduce your uterine fibroids. Sea greens, such as seaweed, contain numerous amounts of vitamins, minerals and enzymes that promote good health, including the health of your uterus. Sea greens contain iodine, a particularly beneficial nutrient that may treat uterine fibroids. Adding sea vegetables to your diet will increase your iodine levels and help shrink your fibroids.
Garlic is a strong food that enhances the flavor of many foods. Adding garlic to your diet may also help treat uterine fibroids by working to shrink them. Compounds in garlic cloves can inhibit tumor growth, as well as growth of uterine fibroids. Garlic is also good for your immune system because it contains powerful antioxidants. Fresh garlic has some benefits, and garlic supplements may be even more effective if you have large fibroids.
FAST AND TOTAL CURE
Stop risking your life by fibroids surgery, you can get rid of fibroids without surgery or drugs that exposes you to side effects. Our Fibroids solution kit will help you get rids of fibroids naturally without surgery. Tested and Confirmed by hundreds of Client.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR NATURAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROIDS
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
Was this article helpful?
Healthline’s mission is to make the people of the world healthier through the power of information. We do this by creating quality health information that is authoritative, approachable, and actionable. Our health articles have helped a lot of people from the feedback we get on daily basis.
Help others by sharing this article with as many as possible people on your network. Thank you for doing that.