WHAT IS A FIBROMAS(fibroid)?
A fibroma is typically a benign fibroid or fibroid tumor. Fibromas are composed of fibrous, or connective, tissue.
WHERE DO FIBROMAS OCCUR?
Fibromas can be found in many places in the body. One common area for fibroma development is the female reproductive system. Examples include uterine fibroids and ovarian fibromas (benign ovarian tumors).
WHO IS AT RISK FOR DEVELOPING A FIBROMA?
It is estimated that up to 70 percent of women develop uterine fibroids. They are usually found in women in their 30s and 40s and typically shrink in size after menopause. Ovarian fibromas are rare and are typically found in women in their 50s during perimenopause (transition to menopause) or postmenopause.
WHAT ARE COMMON SYMPTOMS OF FIBROMAS?
Some women with fibroids have no symptoms, or have only mild symptoms, while other women have more severe, debilitating symptoms. Common symptoms for uterine fibroids include:
- Heavy or prolonged menstrual periods
- Abnormal bleeding between menstrual periods
- Pelvic pain
- Frequent urination
- Low back pain
- Pain during intercourse
HOW ARE FIBROMAS DIAGNOSED?
Fibroids may be detected during palpation (feeling with fingers or hands) performed as part of a pelvic examination, or diagnosed through imaging, such as ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Fibroids Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc