Although hydroceles are benign (mild and not progressive), they can be a sign of a more serious testicular condition (e.g., tumor, infection). If a hydrocele becomes infected, A hydrocele also can be a symptom of an inguinal hernia, in which part of the intestine enters into the abdominal wall. Inguinal hernias can be life-threatening and must be treated.
Signs and Symptoms of Hydrocele
The main symptom of a hydrocele is swelling in the scrotum. Generally, hydroceles do not cause pain; however, adult men may feel discomfort
There are two types:
Noncommunicating hydrocele happens when the sac closes like normal, but the boy’s body doesn’t absorb the fluid inside it.
Communicating hydrocele happens when the sac doesn’t seal. With this type, his scrotum may swell more over time.
Try an Epsom salt bath. If you notice a painless swelling in your testicle(s)/scrotum, take a very warm bath with at least a few cups of Epsom salt added. Relax in the tub for between 15 – 20 minutes with your legs slightly spread, so that the water engulfs your scrotum. The warmth of the water can stimulate the movement of body fluids (it may help unblock a blockage) and the salt can pull fluid out through your skin and reduce swelling. Epsom salt is also a rich source of magnesium, which helps to relax muscles / tendons and soothe any tenderness.
If there is pain associated with your hydrocele, then exposing your scrotum to warm water (or any source of heat) may create more inflammation and make your symptoms worse.
Don’t make the bath too hot (to prevent scalding) and don’t sit in the tub for too long (to prevent dehydration).
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HYDROCELE?
If yes, then be happy you found us because you just found the final solution you need to be totally free from hydrocele without having to do surgery. We understand your pains. Sorry for what you are going through.
The Best And Working Solution Is:
HYDROCELE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc