Appendicitis is an inflammation of the appendix that is often caused by an obstruction, but it may be caused by an infection. The appendix is a small sac-like lymphoid appendage of the large intestine that hangs down on the lower right side of the abdominal cavity. Once thought to serve no known function, the appendix is now believed to play a part in the immune system function. Appendicitis is frequently misdiagnosed, since it mimics other diseases.
If untreated, an inflamed appendix can rupture, causing infection of the peritoneal cavity (The lining surrounding the abdominal organs) and even death. Between 5 and 10% of the population develop appendicitis, usually in their teens and twenties.
Symptoms of appendicitis include severe abdominal pain the starts at the navel and radiates to the lower right abdomen, feelings of nausea can occur as well as vomiting, a loss of appetite, constipation or diarrhea, fever, abdominal swelling, painful urination, inability to pass gas, blood in the urine and an elevated white blood cell count.
Without treatment, the appendicitis could burst, releasing fecal matter into the area. Appendicitis results can result to the inflammation of the abdominal cavity.
Appendicitis is caused by improper diet and too little fiber. A blockage in the large intestine stops the flow of fluids, resulting to inflammation of the appendix.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES, HELP AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Low intake of fibre and high intake of sugar and meat may influence the development of acute appendicitis. Eating green vegetables-particularly cabbages, cauliflowers, peas, beans and Brussels sprouts-and possibly tomatoes may protect against appendicitis.
Children (mean age 7 to 8 years) with acute appendicitis were likely to have been breastfed over a long period of time. Human milk may boost the immune system, the immune system and it may take inflammation less severe.
Speedy Remedy to treat Appendicitis without surgery with our Appendicitis solution kit. The kit is 100% compounded herbal medicines which treat the root causes of Appendicitis.
COST OF APPENDICITIS SOLUTION KIT IS N70,000.
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you leave in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use DHL).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours ,at most 72 hours). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: email@example.com
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
Was this article helpful?*Natural treatment for Appendicitis without surgery*
PLEASE SHARE!*Natural treatment for Appendicitis without surgery*