DEFINITION OF FIBROIDS
Fibroids are tumors that form in the uterus and affect one in five women. While the word “tumor” can seem scary, fibroids are benign, or noncancerous. They can cause bothersome symptoms, however, such as heavy or painful periods, uncomfortable fullness in your abdomen, frequent urination, pain during sexual intercourse and lower-back pain. By seeking any necessary treatment, you can prevent complications, such as reproductive problems and early labor. Foods aren’t known to shrink fibroids, but certain foods in a healthy diet may help keep them from growing and minimize your symptoms.
FRUITS AND VEGETABLES
Fruits and vegetables provide rich amounts of disease- and inflammation-fighting nutrients and fiber, which help promote appetite and weight control. These factors are important because inflammation and excess pounds can contribute to fibroids. Women found eating rich amounts of fruits and vegetables lowered their risk of developing fibroids.
BEANS AND LENTILS
Legumes, such as beans and lentils, are top fiber sources, making them prime choices for weight control. They also have a low glycemic index, or a mild impact on your blood sugar. High-glycemic carbohydrate sources, such as sweets, can cause inflammation and increase fibroid growth. Replacing these foods with nutritious, low-glycemic carbohydrate sources, such as legumes, can help minimize your symptoms. As plant-based protein sources, beans and lentils also provide nutritious alternatives to fatty meats, which increase inflammation. Healthy legumes-based dishes include vegetarian chili, black bean and veggie burritos served in whole-grain tortillas and dal, an Indian lentil soup.
White foods, such as starchy white bread, increase insulin production in your body and influence the way estrogen is metabolized, says Northrup, increasing your risk for fibroid symptoms. Skip refined starches and stick to whole, unprocessed grains for improved uterine health and protection from fibroid growth. Whole grains are also also lower-glycemic and richer in antioxidants, fiber and protein than their processed counterparts. Nutritious examples include oats, brown rice, wild rice, quinoa and barley.
LOW-FAT DAIRY PRODUCTS
If you tolerate dairy products well, incorporate low-fat varieties, such as milk, yogurt and cottage cheese, into your diet. If not, choose lactose-free fortified milk or a nondairy equivalent, such as almond milk. Limit high-fat items, such as whole milk and fatty cheeses, which contribute to inflammation.
SOY AND FLAXSEEDS
Soy and flaxseeds contain phytoestrogens — natural substances with estrogen like properties. Most women can benefit from phytoestrogens, which block the estrogen receptors on the cells in fibroids, potentially minimizing symptoms and lowering your risk for fibroid growth. Flaxseeds also provide fiber and omega-3 fats, which guard against inflammation and tumor growth and help rid your body of excess estrogen. For soy, which also offers a lean protein alternative to fatty meats, consume soy milk, tofu or edamame — steamed, podded soybeans. Add ground flaxseeds to smoothies, yogurt and cereals.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Fibroids Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc