WHAT IS SPERM MORPHOLOGY
Sperm morphology is a term used to describe the appearance (shape and size) of sperm. The shape of sperm is a reflection of proper sperm development (spermatogenesis) in the testicles. Men with defective sperm production may produce a high percentage of abnormal sperm. There are many factors that can lead to the formation of sperm with an abnormal morphology. This can be caused by genetic traits, exposure to toxic chemicals, increased testicular temperature and infection.
Poor sperm development can lead to teratospermia (also known abnormal sperm morphology or teratozoospermia) a condition characterized by the presence of a large percentage of sperm with abnormal shape in a man’s ejaculate. This abnormal sperm morphology can negatively impact the chances of conception.
THERE ARE THREE MAIN PROBLEMS WITH A MAN’S SPERM THAT CAN AFFECT HIS FERTILITY:
Low sperm count
Low sperm motility
Abnormal sperm shape
The most common one, low sperm count, is the one that is most often discussed. Some experts suggest that over half of all male infertility is due to a low sperm count, so this stands to reason.
The are other types of sperm problems, however, that can interfere with pregnancy are low sperm motility (movement) and abnormal sperm.
THE SHAPE OF YOUR SPERM
Another way to describe the shape of your sperm is “sperm morphology.” It’s one of the three things to be looking at when your sperm is analyzed.
You’ve probably seen depictions of a normal sperm. A normal sperm has an oval-shaped head and a long, winding tail. An abnormal sperm will look differently – it may have an abnormally shaped head, crooked tale, two tails or an extra large head. Any of these conditions can become a problem for egg fertilization.
It’s not uncommon to have many abnormal sperm. In fact, your sperm is considered normal as long as 4% or more are “morphologically normal.” The rest of the sperm can be defective, as long as you have a few swimmers that really know what they’re doing.
IT’S ALL IN THE GENES
Abnormal sperm can be caused by a number of factors, among the most common being age and genetics. As you age, your sperm tend to have a higher number of genetic abnormalities. It’s more likely for a man in his 50s to have a high number of abnormal sperm than it is for a man in his 20s, for example.
Exposure to heavy metals, radiation and even certain nutrients can also affect your sperm. These can cause a low sperm count, problems with motility as well as abnormal sperm. Abnormal sperm can also be caused by infection, fever, alcohol consumption, smoking, and certain medical abnormalities like a varicocele or a congenital testicular defect.
Abnormal sperm is often only one of multiple issues causing a couple fertility problems. Many men who have abnormal sperm also have a low sperm count or low sperm motility, and in those instances all of the problems must be addressed.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Low Sperm count Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
LOW SPERM COUNT SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
LOW SPERM COUNT TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc