When you live with fibroids (benign tumors growing in the uterus), you know the pain and discomfort that comes along with them. You may alter your diet while waiting for a permanent fibroid solution such as non-surgical embolization. Maintaining an attentive diet for fibroids may not slow fibroid growth, but it will inspire healthier daily eating habits.
CAN A DIET FOR FIBROIDS HELP?
The overproduction of estrogen is thought to play a role. Some treatments for fibroids include reduction of estrogen, but you may be unknowingly receiving estrogen from the foods you eat.
For example, some produce is sprayed with environmental estrogens, like xenoestrogens; which is why eating organic fruits and vegetables is almost always a better option. Eating foods that help decrease the production of estrogen and that do not contain any estrogen may help by limiting the size of fibroids, preventing further growth and decreasing symptoms.
You also want to eat foods that support the liver. As with most conditions linked to hormones, any preventative measures you take on your own should focus on helping your body efficiently get rid of excess toxins through the liver.
FOODS TO FOCUS ON
Consider adding these foods to your anti-estrogen diet plan:
- Cruciferous vegetables help the liver detox. Broccoli, cabbage, bok choy, kale, turnips, watercress, radish and arugula are all great choices. Avoid overcooking these vegetables so that they retain most of their nutrients.
● Foods to help detoxify your body are also recommended. Garlic, carrots, beets and drinking plenty of water will help with detoxification.
● Foods that contain carotenes should be added to your diet for fibroids. Apricots, sweet potato, cantaloupe, carrots, pumpkin and spinach are all sufficient sources.
● Eat foods containing vitamin E, like almonds, wheat germ, hazelnuts and cod liver oil.
● Natural anti-inflammatory foods can help as well. Pineapple and fresh rosemary have been shown to help decrease inflammation.
FOODS TO AVOID
These foods should be eliminated from your diet to help regulate estrogen levels in your body:
- If possible, any foods that increase estrogen levels in your body should be avoided. Red meat, alcohol, animal fats, cheese, cream, butter, ice cream and chocolate have all been shown to raise levels of estrogen. The fat from turkey and chicken should also be trimmed before cooking.
● Low-fat milk should be swapped for whole milk.
- Artificial sweeteners should also be eliminated.
- Soya products have been shown to increase estrogen levels, so cut these out as well.
- Avoid storing food in plastic containers. Plastic can leech into the food from the containers, which will influence estrogen levels in your body when consumed.
Living with fibroids can be uncomfortable and painful. Doing everything you can at home to benefit your body in the fight against fibroids, can help improve your biological system and decrease the symptoms of fibroids that you experience. Adding and eliminating certain foods to help regulate levels of estrogen in your body may assist in managing fibroids.
Lowering estrogen levels solely through diet does not and will not cure a fibroid condition.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Fibroids Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc