A Fallopian tube blockage or obstruction is one of the major causes of infertility in women. As many as 20% of women who are unable to conceive, owe this fact to tubal blockages, which is what prevents the union of the female egg and the male sperm
One cause of infertility may be blockages in the Fallopian tubes, which function to carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus, where a fertilized egg develops into a fetus. Scar tissue caused by infection and endometriosis are two common causes. Laparoscopy or in Vitriol fertilization are options for those with
WAYS TO IDENTIFY BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
Blockages can occur in three places in the Fallopian tubes: at the upper end of the tube near the ovaries; at the lower end of the tube near the uterus; or the entire tube may be blocked. The first step to identifying blocked Fallopian tubes is to meet with a fertility expert. After a consultation, the fertility expert may perform tests including a procedure that uses an X-ray to look at your Fallopian tubes and uterus, which involves injecting a dye into the Fallopian tubes to identify any blockages. A laparoscopy may also be conducted by inserting a small scope into an incision near the navel. In this surgery, dye is inserted into the uterus and if the dye is released on the other end of the tube, there is likely not a blockage.
blocked Fallopian tubes
What Causes Blocked Fallopian Tubes ?
Due to their small size, the Fallopian tubes are easily damaged or blocked. The Fallopian tubes are most commonly blocked or damaged because of scarring on the walls of the tubes caused by infection. Aside from infection, which can be due to various causes, tubes may be blocked by disease or damaged from surgery. The more frequent causes of tubal occlusion follow.
Are you suffering from Fallopian tube blockage ?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution is:
OUR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment