Blocked fallopian tubes are one possible cause of female infertility. There are usually no symptoms, but there are some risk factors that can increase the chance of developing the condition. The medical term for a blocked fallopian tube is tubal occlusion.
Common conditions that may cause blocked fallopian tubes are:
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Tubal Ligation Reversal
- Complications from lower abdominal surgery such as Cesarean section
- Genital Tuberculosis (still common in developing countries, especially India
- hydrosalpinx, which is swelling and fluid at the end of a fallopian tube
All of these conditions can affect the fallopian tubes directly or this area of the body. In most cases, these conditions or procedures create scar tissue that can block the tubes.
Three Home Remedies for Blocked Fallopian Tubes
Vitamin C boosts immunity and is essential for the absorption of iron in our foods. Fallopian tube blockages caused by infections can heal with the intake of sufficient vitamin C. Citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons are rich in vitamin C. Apart from these, you can also eat grapefruit, strawberries, bell peppers, broccoli, green peppers, and kiwi.
Stretching is a natural exercise to improve circulation and make the body more compliant and treat injuries. They can also be used to unblock inflamed or injured fallopian tubes. Injury to fallopian tubes which result in scarring is a common cause that blocks the tubes. Regular stretching exercises involving the abdomen can clear the blocked regions and restore blood flow for further healing. Stretching is also a great relaxing exercise to reduce pain in the pelvic and abdominal region.
Massages work by improving blood flow to the restricted area which promotes faster healing of tissues and reduced inflammation. And yes, fertility massages can work for a blocked fallopian tube. You can try them all by yourself or consult a therapist specializing in abdominal massaging. Here is how to do a fertility massage to unblock fallopian tubes:
Start by lying down on your back with a pillow supporting the lower back.
Relax your pelvis and gently massage your lower abdomen with warm olive oil or other oils such as almond or lavender oil.
While massaging, pull the pelvic area upward toward your navel gently. This is the region where your uterus is located.
Hold this position for about 10 seconds and release your hands.
Massage every day and repeat this exercise 10 to 20 times based on your comfort.
Are you suffering from fallopian tube blockage?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge of BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution is:
OUR BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment