TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY
Tubal factor infertility occurs when the fallopian tube(s) prevents sperm from reaching the egg for fertilization or prevents a fertilized egg (an embryo) from reaching the uterus for pregnancy.
In the event that the fallopian tube is damaged, misshapen, or blocked in some way, a sperm, and an egg cannot meet, resulting in infertility. Alternatively, the tube’s damage may still allow fertilization of the egg and sperm but the embryo is unable to travel to the uterus and remains in the tube (ectopic, or tubal pregnancy).
TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY CAUSES
The most common cause of tubal factor infertility is infection. Additional causes of blocking and scarring include:
ENDOMETRIOSIS, a disease in which the tissue that normally lines the uterus grows outside the uterus
PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE (PID), an infection of the female reproductive organs
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIS), most commonly chlamydia and gonorrhea
ECTOPIC PREGNANCY, a condition in which the embryo grows outside of the uterus, most commonly in the tube
Patients have a higher risk of tubal factor infertility if they’ve had a ruptured appendix or previous abdominal surgeries, including surgeries for ectopic pregnancies. Due to the location of these conditions, tubal issues are more likely to occur.
SYMPTOMS AND DIAGNOSIS OF TUBAL FACTOR INFERTILITY
The main symptom of tubal factor infertility is the inability to become pregnant. Many women do not realize that they have fallopian tube damage until they have consulted a doctor for infertility.
In addition, when infertility is accompanied by signs of pelvic inflammatory disease, such as chronic lower abdominal pain, tubal infertility may be present. The two tests used to diagnose tubal factor infertility are a hysterosalpingogram and a laparoscopy.
Are you suffering from Tubal Blockage?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Tube Blockage Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
FALLOPIAN TUBE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
FALLOPIAN TUBE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment