FALLOPIAN TUBAL DISORDERS
Conditions in the fallopian tubes consist of blockages and adhesions or scar tissue, either of which can obstruct sperm or embryo movement.
Blockages can be due to harmless, temporary contractions of the uterine muscle, or to more significant conditions such as infection, inflammation or endometriosis. A condition called hydrosalpinx refers to a fallopian tube that, due to prior pelvic infection has become filled with inflammatory fluid.
Similar to scar tissue, adhesions are bands tissue that may form between the fallopian tubes and ovaries, causing them to stick together. Adhesions can prevent successful ovulation, and also make it impossible for tubes to carry sperm or embryos. Patients at special risk for tubal problems include those who have had prior pelvic infections or faced abdominal problems such as appendicitis or ovarian cyst removal. Many patients with pelvic adhesions, tubal blockage or even hydrosalpinges may not have even been aware of a prior infection because with some bacteria, the symptoms can be very mild.
Scar tissue can create a physical barrier within the fallopian tubes, preventing eggs and sperm from moving freely within the reproductive system. Scar tissue may develop as a complication of infection but may also occur as a result of a previous abdominal or pelvic surgery.
Are you suffering from Tubal Blockage?
If yes. We are happy for you! Do you want to know why?
You just got to the right place where your challenge will be over, and you can have your own child in no time.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Tube Blockage Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
FALLOPIAN TUBE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
FALLOPIAN TUBE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment