WHAT IS A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE?
The fallopian tubes are two thin tubes, one on each side of the uterus, which help lead the mature egg from the ovaries to the uterus. When an obstruction prevents the egg from traveling down the tube, a woman has a blocked fallopian tube, also known as tubal factor infertility
Millions of women suffer from blocked fallopian tubes, and this condition is one of the most common causes of female infertility. Fallopian tubes can be blocked because of scarring caused by injury or infection, but the underlying cause of the condition is sometimes unknown. Although common, blocked fallopian tubes are rarely a cause for serious concern. Because blocked fallopian tubes are often asymptomatic or present only with very mild symptoms, the condition is under-diagnosed, however it is a leading cause of infertility.
INFERTILITY CAUSED BY A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
Women who are not trying to conceive may be completely unaware of their blocked fallopian tubes, since infertility is often the only symptom. Since a blockage in the fallopian tubes can prevent sperm and eggs from traveling freely, they may be unable to join and create a zygote.
Women with one occluded fallopian tube may have difficulty conceiving, but if the other tube is fully functional, the patient may never experience noticeable infertility. However, women with two affected fallopian tubes may find it nearly impossible to conceive without treatment.
MILD PELVIC PAIN CAUSED BY A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
Because of the pressure that scar tissue places on the area surrounding a fallopian tube, some women do experience mild, constant abdominal pain as a result of a blocked fallopian tube. Though the symptoms are relatively uncommon, it usually presents with mild, constant, nagging pain in the lower abdomen, possibly on only one side.
Abdominal pain can also be caused by unrelated conditions, and it is not always (or even often) associated with blocked fallopian tubes. Still, the condition could be considered as a possibility for women who experience constant abdominal pain along with infertility or other symptoms of a blocked tube.
SEVERE PELVIC PAIN CAUSED BY A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
Very rarely, women with blocked fallopian tubes may feel intermittent episodes of severe, recurrent pain, which sometimes occurs on only in one side of the lower abdomen. This sharp pain sometimes occurs only during menstruation or ovulation, because of the effects of hormonal changes and increased blood flow to the reproductive organs.
Recurrent, severe pain can be caused by many other factors and conditions, such as menstrual cramping, endometriosis, gastrointestinal disturbances and pelvic infection. Since severe pain is only rarely caused by blocked fallopian tubes, other potential causes should be considered.
RISK FACTORS FOR A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES
Women with certain risk factors are especially likely to experience blocked fallopian tubes, and a medical history that includes related conditions can indicate that the patient is likely to experience blocked fallopian tubes. The most common cause of blocked fallopian tubes is scarring from a previous pelvic infection. Women who have had chlamydia or gonorrhea are at risk of having blocked fallopian tubes.
Additionally, injuries caused by past ectopic pregnancies can result in scarring and occlusion of the fallopian tubes. Other conditions, such as cancer, endometriosis or surgery may also contribute to the blocking of fallopian tubes.
ASYMPTOMATIC BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES
Surprisingly, many women with blocked fallopian tubes never experience any noticeable symptoms. Since pain from the condition is rare, and not all women notice or experience infertility, it is not uncommon for women with blocked tubes to go several years without knowing about their conditions. It is possible that millions of women actually have blocked fallopian tubes that are undiagnosed.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Fallopian Tube Blockage Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc