WHAT IS KIDNEY STONES?
Kidney stones are hard deposits made of minerals and salts that form inside your kidneys.
Kidney stones have many causes and can affect any part of your urinary tract from your kidneys to your bladder. Often, stones form when the urine becomes concentrated, allowing minerals to crystallize and stick together.
1. WHAT ARE THE FIRST SIGNS OF KIDNEY STONES?
At that point, you may experience these signs and symptoms:
Severe pain in the side and back, below the ribs.
Pain that radiates to the lower abdomen and groin.
Pain that comes in waves and fluctuates in intensity.
Pain on urination.
Pink, red or brown urine.
Cloudy or foul-smelling urine.
Nausea and vomiting.
2. WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU HAVE KIDNEY STONES?
The best thing to do if you have kidney stones is to quickly order for our kidney stones solution kits.
3. WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE WHEN YOU HAVE A KIDNEY STONE?
Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had it often describe the pain as “the worst pain I’ve ever had. Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
4. WHAT HELPS KIDNEY STONES?
Our kidney stones solution kit is the best solution for kidney stones problem.
5. WHAT HELPS TO DISSOLVE KIDNEY STONES?
Our kidney stones solution kit dissolves it without negative side effects.
6. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER FROM A KIDNEY STONE?
most small stones (less than 5 or 6 mm) will typically pass within a few days to a few weeks. Provided you are in good health, you can try for up to 6 weeks to pass a stone, although most patients elect for earlier intervention.
7. WHICH FRUITS ARE GOOD FOR KIDNEY STONES?
Some examples of foods that contain high levels of oxalate include: peanuts, rhubarb, spinach, beets, chocolate and sweet potatoes. Moderating intake of these foods may be beneficial for people who form calcium oxalate stones, the leading type of kidney stones.
8. WHAT NOT TO EAT WITH KIDNEY STONES?
Avoid stone-forming foods: Beets, chocolate, spinach, rhubarb, tea, and most nuts are rich in oxalate, and colas are rich in phosphate, both of which can contribute to it.
9. HOW DO YOU FLUSH OUT YOUR KIDNEY STONES?
Flush out your kidneys stones naturally with our kidney stones solution kits.
10. WHAT IS BAD FOR KIDNEY STONES?
Foods that contain high levels of oxalate include: peanuts, rhubarb, spinach, beets, chocolate and sweet potatoes.
11. IS CAFFEINE HARD ON KIDNEY STONES?
Caffeine intake is independently associated with a lower risk of incident kidney stones.
12. WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF KIDNEY STONES?
It often have no definite, single cause, although several factors may increase your risk.
Kidney stones form when your urine contains more crystal-forming substances such as calcium, oxalate and uric acid than the fluid in your urine can dilute. At the same time, your urine may lack substances that prevent crystals from sticking together, creating an ideal environment for it to form.
13. WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF KIDNEY STONES?
Calcium stones. Most are calcium stones, usually in the form of calcium oxalate. Oxalate is a naturally occurring substance found in food and is also made daily by your liver. Some fruits and vegetables, as well as nuts and chocolate, have high oxalate content.
Calcium stones may also occur in the form of calcium phosphate. This type of stone is more common in metabolic conditions, such as renal tubular acidosis. It may also be associated with certain migraine headaches.
Struvite stones. Struvite stones form in response to an infection, such as a urinary tract infection. These stones can grow quickly and become quite large, sometimes with few symptoms or little warning.
Uric acid stones. Uric acid stones can form in people who don’t drink enough fluids or who lose too much fluid, those who eat a high-protein diet, and those who have gout. Certain genetic factors also may increase your risk of uric acid stones.
Cystine stones. These stones form in people with a hereditary disorder that causes the kidneys to excrete too much of certain amino acids (cystinuria).
14. WHAT ARE THE FACTORS THAT INCREASE YOUR RISK OF DEVELOPING KIDNEY STONES?
Family or personal history. If someone in your family has kidney stones, you’re more likely to develop stones, too. And if you’ve already had one or more kidney stones, you’re at increased risk of developing another.
Dehydration. Not drinking enough water each day can increase your risk of kidney stones. People who live in warm climates and those who sweat a lot may be at higher risk than others.
Certain diets. Eating a diet that’s high in protein, sodium (salt) and sugar may increase your risk of some types of kidney stones. This is especially true with a high-sodium diet. Too much salt in your diet increases the amount of calcium your kidneys must filter and significantly increases your risk of kidney stones.
Being obese. High body mass index (BMI), large waist size and weight gain have been linked to an increased risk of kidney stones.
Digestive diseases and surgery. Gastric bypass surgery, inflammatory bowel disease or chronic diarrhea can cause changes in the digestive process that affect your absorption of calcium and water, increasing the levels of stone-forming substances in your urine.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Kidney Stones Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
KIDNEY STONES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR KIDNEY STONES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc