Enough!!! Get Rid of Every Infertility And
"BECOME A DAD STRAIGHT AWAY!"
BELOW ARE FINAL SOLUTION TO YOU LONELINESS
Welcome to I.A.&S. Wellness Centre
WE HAVE TREATED OVER 128 MALE INFERTILITY CASES SUCCESSFULLY, TO SEE TESTIMONIES BEFORE & AFTER TREATMENT CLICK BELOW
LIFE OF A NEW FATHER
No one has to tell you that when you become a dad, your life is forever changed. In the months leading up to my son's birth, I politely smiled and nodded as well-meaning people kept trying to prepare me for fatherhood by telling me the same tired cliches: "Say goodbye to your social life!" or "Get plenty of sleep now, because soon you'll be wishing you could." (As if it's possible to stockpile sleep for later use). Sure, there is some truth in their advice, but there's also a bright side to the social and psychological changes you go through after becoming a dad. Read on to learn seven ways your life will change when Baby arrives, and how to embrace the differences.
What are the things preventing you from becoming a Daddy (Father) and how you can get rid of them in a matter of weeks and become a father straight
There are several factors that can prevent men from becoming a Father.
Learn about possible causes preventing you and available treatments.
It is estimated that between 10 percent and 20 percent of couples are infertile, which means they are unable to conceive after trying for one year or more. Male infertility problems are the cause of roughly one-third of all infertility cases.
BELOW ARE FACTORS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MALE INFERTILITY AND LINKS TO THEIR SOLUTION PAGES
1. LOW SPERM COUNT. Low Sperm Count is the commonest cause of infertility in men. Men with low sperm find it difficult to impregnate their wives. A sperm count of less than 20 million/ml is considered low sperm. It is caused by infections but a lot of people are also born that way. Some people inherit low sperm count.
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET RID OF LOW SPERM COUNTS NATURALLY & BOOST IT DRASTICALLY WITHIN A MONTH.
2. AZOOSPERMIA. Refers to the complete absence of sperm cells in the ejaculate, and accounts for 10 - 15% of cases of male infertility
ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH AZOOSPERMIA? IF YES, HERE IS A PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED REMEDY.
3. VARICOCELES. A tangle of troublesome varicose veins in the scrotum, causing an increase in temperature within the scrotum, is the most common cause of infertility in men. The heat generated by the condition can have a negative effect on the production of sperm, leading to male infertility.
IF VARICOCELES ARE MAKING YOUR LIFE A MISERY, HERE IS A NATURAL REMEDY TO GET RID OF VARICOCELE OF ANY GRADE WITHOUT SURGERY AND WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS.
4. SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES. Some Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) can have serious effects on the reproductive system, especially if they are left untreated. Unfortunately, because many STDs cause only minor symptoms, many infected men do not get the necessary treatment. As a result, a large number of people suffer the effects of STD-induced infertility. The majority of men who are infected with an STD exhibit symptoms soon after infection. Gonorrhea and Chlamydia are the two most common causes of STD-related infertility. Such infections can cause scarring and block sperm passage.
NATURAL REMEDY TO GET RID OF STD
5. HORMONAL IMBALANCE. Hypogonadism is the general name for a severe deficiency in gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), the primary hormone that signals the process leading to the release of testosterone and other important reproductive hormones. Low levels of testosterone from any cause may result in defective sperm production.
PROVEN REMEDY TO BALANCE YOUR HORMONES NATURALLY.
6. STRESS Physical as well as emotional stress are known to affect the fertility. Stress is like a runaway train that gathers momentum with time. Stress can make men less fertile by its effect on the hormones and reproductive organs. Sperm counts, motility, and structure are altered under stress. Problems such as impotence and difficulties with ejaculation are often caused by the emotional distress in men. Stress can Lead to Infertility – This, in turn can lead to increased stress leading to a vicious circle
7. SMOKING AND DRINKING There is no doubt that smoking and drinking can lead to infertility. This is because when you smoke and drink, your blood circulation decreases, your sperm count also decreases. Cigarette smoking also affects sperm quality. Also Substance Abuse such as Cocaine or heavy Marijuana use can temporarily reduce the number and quality of sperm. Sperm actually have receptors for certain compounds in marijuana that may impair the sperm's ability to swim and also inhibit their ability to penetrate the egg. Anabolic steroid use can shrink testicles and decrease sperm production.
8. BEING OVERWEIGHT When you are overweight, which obviously is due to lack of exercise and overfeeding not only causes various heart ailments, but also infertility. Being overweight can lower sperm count.
9. MEDICATIONS. Certain medications, such as anabolic steroids, have been associated with infertility in men.
10. SPERM PROBLEM. Sometimes sperm are shaped abnormally or move in abnormal ways, which can lead to male infertility.
11. UNDESCENDED TESTICLES. A testicle that doesn't move down from the abdomen into the scrotum can affect sperm production.
12. MEDICAL PROBLEMS. Some medical conditions, such as kidney failure, can lead to male fertility problems.