WHAT IS DYSMENORRHEA?
Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for pain with menstruation. There are two types: “primary” and “secondary”.
PRIMARY DYSMENORRHEA is common menstrual cramps that are recurrent (come back) and are not due to other diseases. Pain usually begins 1 or 2 days before, or when menstrual bleeding starts, and is felt in the lower abdomen, back, or thighs. Pain can range from mild to severe, can typically last 12 to 72 hours, and can be accompanied by nausea-and-vomiting, fatigue, and even diarrhea. Common menstrual cramps usually become less painful as a woman ages and may stop entirely if the woman has a baby.
SECONDARY DYSMENORRHEA is pain that is caused by a disorder in the woman’s reproductive organs, such as endometriosis, adenomyosis, uterine fibroids, or infection. Pain from secondary dysmenorrhea usually begins earlier in the menstrual cycle and lasts longer than common menstrual cramps. The pain is not typically accompanied by nausea, vomiting, fatigue, or diarrhea.
WHAT CAUSES (PAIN OF MENSTRUAL CRAMPS)?
Menstrual cramps are caused by contractions (tightening) in the uterus (which is a muscle) by a chemical called prostaglandin. The uterus, where a baby grows, contracts throughout a woman’s menstrual cycle. During menstruation, the uterus contracts more strongly. If the uterus contracts too strongly, it can press against nearby blood vessels, cutting off the supply of oxygen to the muscle tissue of the uterus. Pain results when part of the muscle briefly loses its supply of oxygen.
HOW DOES SECONDARY DYSMENORRHEA CAUSE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS?
Menstrual pain from secondary dysmenorrhea is caused by a disease in the woman’s reproductive organs. Conditions that can cause secondary dysmenorrhea include:
- Endometriosis – A condition in which the tissue lining the uterus (the endometrium) is found outside of the uterus.
- Adenomyosis – A condition where the lining of the uterus grows into the muscle of the uterus.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease – An infection caused by bacteria that starts in the uterus and can spread to other reproductive organs.
- Cervical stenosis – Narrowing of the opening to the uterus.
- Fibroids (benign tumors) – Growths on the inner wall of the uterus.
SYMPTOMS AND COMPLICATIONS
The main symptom is pain. It occurs in your lower abdomen during menstruation and may also be felt in your hips, lower back, or thighs. Other symptoms may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, lightheadedness, headache, or fatigue.
For most women, the pain usually starts shortly before or at the beginning of their menstrual period, peaks around 24 hours after the start of bleeding, and subsides after 2 to 3 days. Sometimes clots or pieces of bloody tissue from the lining of the uterus are expelled from the uterus, causing pain.
Dysmenorrhea pain may be spasmodic (sharp pelvic cramps at the start of menstrual flow) or congestive (deep, dull ache). The symptoms of secondary dysmenorrhea often start sooner in the menstrual cycle than those of primary dysmenorrhea, and usually last longer.
In 5% to 15% of women with primary dysmenorrhea, the pain is severe enough to disturb their daily activities and may result in missed work or school.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help
Me Solve My Dysmenorrhea Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
DYSMENORRHEA SOLUTION KITS
PRICE OF DYSMENORRHEA TREATMENT= 30,000
TREATMENT DURATION= 4 WEEKS
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: email@example.com
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc