WHAT DOES AZOOSPERMIA MEAN TO YOUR FERTILITY
When it comes to talking about infertility, there are still many people that think of it as a primarily female issue. This is far from true and thinking like this may actually hurt your chances of getting pregnant. When you don’t look into the health and fertility of both the male and female, you can miss out on treatment options that could help you conceive. If you and your partner have been trying to get pregnant for over six months, it might be time to start considering testing for both male and female infertility.
WHAT IS AZOOSPERMIA?
About 10-15% of men experiencing male factor infertility experience some form of azoospermia, making it one of the most significant causes of male factor infertility. There are two different types of this condition and each has its own unique causes and treatment options.
Obstructive azoospermia means that your sperm production is normal, but that you have a blockage somewhere between your testes and your urethra that prevents your sperm from reaching the semen during ejaculation. Men experiencing obstructive azoospermia often notice a reduced semen volume when they ejaculate. Obstructive azoospermia is often the easiest type of azoospermia to treat and, after treatment, men with obstructive azoospermia tend to see improvements in sperm count and overall fertility.
The other type of azoospermia is called Non obstructive azoospermia. This means that your sperm production is reduced to the point that sperm cannot be detected in your semen. In some cases, it can mean that your testes aren’t producing sperm at all. Even if this is the case, you still have options. In fact, many causes of nonobstructive azoospermia can be reversed or treated.
WHAT CAN CAUSE AZOOSPERMIA?
Like many factors that can contribute to infertility, the cause of your azoospermia may be traced to a variety of genetic, physical, and environmental causes. Some of these causes are easily treated, or may even be preventable.
COMMON CAUSES OF OBSTRUCTIVE AZOOSPERMIA CAN INCLUDE:
- Vasectomy or prostatectomy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- An obstruction or missing connection somewhere in the reproductive system, including the epididymis and vas deferens
- Infection in the reproductive tract, including the prostate and testicles. These infections may include venereal diseases such as chlamydia.
- Testicular injury or trauma
- Growth of cysts in the reproductive tract
SOME COMMON CAUSES OF NON OBSTRUCTIVE AZOOSPERMIA ARE:
- Side effects of certain medications and drugs, especially chronic use of narcotics
- A history of testosterone replacement therapy
- Radiation and chemotherapy—These can cause hypothalamus or pituitary disorders that affect the production of sperm.
- Varicoceles— Varicoceles occur when the veins in your scrotum become enlarged.
- Genetic abnormalities.
- Diabetes, cirrhosis of the liver, and kidney failure.
- Kallmann syndrome—This genetic disorder causes low levels of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), making it harder for the pituitary gland to secrete the hormones needed for healthy functioning of the reproductive organs.
- Testicular conditions, including a complete absence of testicles (anorchia) and testicles that haven’t dropped into the scrotum (cryptorchidism)
- Testicles that fail to produce fully mature sperm cells (spermatogenic arrest)
Knowing the causes of azoospermia may help you treat or prevent the condition. For example, if possible, you should avoid exposure to radiation and activities that could injure your reproductive organs while trying to conceive.
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSE OF AZOOSPERMIA?
IF YES, RELAX LET ME SHOW YOU PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED NATURAL CURE FOR AZOOSPERMIA IN JUST FEW WEEKS
FOR MORE DETAILS
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment