Uterine factor infertility is the general term describing infertility resulting from either an abnormality of the uterus, or a complete lack of uterus.
Generally, uterine factor infertility is classified one of two ways: congenital, which refers to something that happens before birth, and acquired, which happens through life.
HOW COMMON IS UTERINE FACTOR INFERTILITY?
CONGENITAL UTERINE FACTOR INFERTILITY
Congenital abnormalities are ones that form before birth. This means that something happened during fetal development. The Mullerian ducts are the predecessors to the female reproductive system, and they form at about 10 weeks. When they don’t fuse properly, this leads to malformation of the uterus and other reproductive organs. Thus, congenital abnormalities are sometimes referred to as Mullerian anomalies.
TYPES OF MULLERIAN ANOMALIES CAN INCLUDE:
- Uterus or fallopian tubes that don’t form completely
- The entire reproductive system is duplicated
- Parts of the reproductive system are duplicated
- An indentation in the uterus
- A uterus with a fibrous band dividing it (septate uterus)
- An unusual uterus shape
- The absence of a uterus (agenesis)
ACQUIRED UTERINE FACTOR INFERTILITY
Throughout a woman’s life, there are a number of things that may happen that can affect the shape and functioning of the uterus, or may require removal of the uterus, thereby leading to infertility.
- Fibroids (e.g. from endometriosis)
- Scarring from earlier surgeries
- Scarring from infections
CAN YOU GET PREGNANT IF YOU HAVE UTERINE FACTOR INFERTILITY?
Several types of uterine factor infertility are not absolute, which means that pregnancy is still possible, though in many cases it is associated with higher risks of miscarriage, breech births, premature delivery and other risks.
The overall chance of conception and pregnancy risk may depend on the type of malformation that has occurred. If a pregnancy happens in a malformed uterus, it needs to be followed closely. For instance, ectopic pregnancy is common for those with a unicornuate uterus, and early abortions are common for those with a septate (separated) uterus.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Fibroids Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
FIBROIDS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc