WHAT IS SALPINGITIS?
Salpingitis is a type of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). PID refers to an infection of the reproductive organs. It develops when harmful bacteria enter the reproductive tract. Salpingitis and other forms of PID usually result from sexually transmitted infections (STIs) that involve bacteria, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea.
Salpingitis causes inflammation of the fallopian tubes. Inflammation can spread easily from one tube to the other, so both tubes may become affected. If left untreated, salpingitis can result in long-term complications.
Keep reading to learn how to recognize the symptoms, your individual risk, how it’s treated, and more.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
Not every woman who gets this condition will experience symptoms.
When symptoms are present, you may experience:
- foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- yellow vaginal discharge
- pain during ovulation, menstruation, or sex
- spotting between periods
- dull lower back pain
- abdominal pain
- frequent urination
This condition can be acute coming on suddenly with severe symptoms or chronic lingering for a long time with little to no symptoms.
Sometimes, symptoms may go away without treatment, giving the false impression that the underlying infection is no longer there. If the infection isn’t treated, it can result in long-term complications.
WHAT CAUSES THIS CONDITION, AND WHO’S AT RISK?
Salpingitis is usually caused by bacterial infections acquired via vaginal intercourse.
You may be at an increased risk if you:
- have had an STI
- have unprotected sex
- have multiple sexual partners
- have one partner who has multiple sexual partners
While rare, abdominal infections or procedures, such as appendicitis or IUD insertion, may cause salpingitis.
IF LEFT UNTREATED, IT CAN RESULT IN COMPLICATIONS SUCH AS:
- the spread of infection to other areas of the body, including the uterus and ovaries
- long-term pelvic and abdominal pain
- tubal scarring, adhesions, and blockages, which can lead to infertility
- abscesses in the fallopian tubes
- ectopic pregnancy
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Salpingitis Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
SALPINGITIS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc