WHAT IS PID?
Pelvic inflammatory disease is an infection of a woman’s reproductive organs. It is a complication often caused by some STDs, like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Other infections that are not sexually transmitted can also cause PID.
HOW DO I GET PID?
You are more likely to get PID if you
- Have an STD and do not get treated;
- Have more than one sex partner;
- Have a sex partner who has sex partners other than you;
- Have had PID before;
- Are sexually active and are age 25 or younger;
- Use an intrauterine device(IUD) for birth control. However, the small increased risk is mostly limited to the first three weeks after the IUD is placed inside the uterus by a doctor.
HOW CAN I REDUCE MY RISK OF GETTING PID?
The only way to avoid STDs is to not have vaginal, anal, or oral sex.
If you are sexually active, you can do the following things to lower your chances of getting PID:
- Being in a long-term mutually monogamous relationship with a partner who has been tested and has negative STD test results;
- Using condoms the right wayevery time you have sex.
SYMPTOMS OF PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE
Some women with pelvic inflammatory disease don’t have symptoms. For the women who do have symptoms, these can include:
- pain in the lower abdomen(the most common symptom)
- pain in the upper abdomen
- painful sex
- painful urination
- irregular bleeding
- increased or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
Pelvic inflammatory disease can cause mild or moderate pain. However, some women have severe pain and symptoms, such as:
- sharp pain in the abdomen
- a high fever (greater than 101°F)
- Promptly see a doctor if you have any genital symptoms such as an unusual sore, a smelly discharge, burning when peeing, or bleeding between periods;
- Get a test for chlamydia every year if you are sexually active and younger than 25 years of age.
- Have an honest and open talk with your health care provider if you are sexually active and ask whether you should be tested for other STDs.
CAN PID BE CURED?
Yes, if PID is diagnosed , it can be treated naturally with our pelvic inflammatory solution kits. However. The longer you wait to get treated, the more likely it is that you will have complications from PID. Be sure to tell your recent sex partner(s), so they can get tested and treated for STDs, too. It is also very important that you and your partner both finish your treatment before having any kind of sex so that you don’t re-infect each other.
You can get PID again if you get infected with an STD again. Also, if you have had PID before, you have a higher chance of getting it again if not well treated.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T GET TREATED?
If diagnosed and treated early, the complications of PID can be prevented. Some of the complications of PID are
- Formation of scar tissue both outside and inside the fallopian tubes that can lead to tubal blockage;
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the womb);
- Infertility (inability to get pregnant);
- Long-term pelvic/abdominal pain.
PID can also turn into peritonitis a life-threatening condition or into a tubo-ovarian abscess. It can affect the bowel or the liver. And in the most extreme cases, untreated PID can result in death.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To
Solve My Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment