WHAT IS APPENDITICIS?
Appendicitis is inflammation of the appendix. It may be acute or chronic.
Appendicitis is the most common cause of abdominal pain.
Appendicitis can happen at any time, but it occurs most often between the ages of 10 and 30. It’s more common in males than in females.
If left untreated, appendicitis may cause your appendix to burst and cause infection. This can be serious and sometimes fatal.
IS IT APPENDICITIS OR GAS?
Indigestion or other gas-related pain are common symptoms of appendicitis. In some cases, you may feel as though the gas is trapped and find that you’re unable to expel the gas.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER SYMPTOMS OF APPENDICITIS?
If you have appendicitis, you may experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- pain around the bellybutton
- lower right-side abdominal pain
- loss of appetite
- inability to pass gas
- abdominal swelling
- low-grade fever
- a sense that you might feel better after passing stool
Appendicitis pain may start off as mild cramping. It often becomes more steady and severe over time. You may also feel a general pain become more targeted.
You likely won’t notice changes in your bowel habits. However, appendicitis can sometimes affect urination.
If you suspect you may have appendicitis, you should avoid taking laxatives or having an enema. These treatments may cause your appendix to burst if you’re experiencing appendicitis.
WHAT CAUSES APPENDICITIS?
In many cases, the cause for appendicitis is unknown. There can also be multiple causes for one case of appendicitis.
Obstruction in the appendix may cause appendicitis. Obstruction may be either partial or complete.
Obstruction is often due to an accumulation of fecal matter. It can also be the result of:
- enlarged lymphoid follicles
When there’s an obstruction in your appendix, bacteria can multiply inside the organ. This leads to the formation of pus. The increased pressure can be painful. It can also compress local blood vessels. A lack of blood flow to the appendix may cause gangrene.
If the infected appendix leaks instead of ruptures, it can form an abscess. This confines the infection to a small walled off area. However, an abscess can still be dangerous.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Appendicitis Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
APPENDICITIS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc