Cervical polyps are growths on the cervical canal, the passage that connects the uterus to the vagina. They’re often reddish, purplish, or grayish in color. They may be shaped like a finger, bulb, or thin stem. They can range in size from a few millimeters to several centimeters long.
These bumps inside your cervix are pretty common. They’re most common in women over age 20 who’ve given birth to more than one child. They’re rare in girls who haven’t started their period.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
About two out of three women who have cervical polyps don’t have symptoms. If you do have symptoms, they may include:
- Periods that are heavier than usual
- Bleeding after sex
- Bleeding after menopause
- Bleeding between periods
- Vaginal discharge, which may stink due to infection
CAUSES OF CERVICAL POLYPS
- Cervical infections
- Chronic inflammation
- An abnormal response to the hormone estrogen
- Clogged blood vessels near the cervix
HIGH ESTROGEN LEVELS
Estrogen levels naturally fluctuate throughout a woman’s life. Your estrogen levels will be highest during childbearing years, during any pregnancies, and in the months leading up to menopause.
Man-made chemicals that mimic estrogen are present in the environment. For example, xenoestrogens are in commercially produced meats and dairy products. Chemical estrogens can also be released into food that’s heated in plastic or plastic foam containers. Even some air fresheners contain phthalates, which are other estrogen-like chemicals.
An inflamed cervix appears red, irritated, or eroded. Some of the known causes of cervical inflammation include:
- bacterial infection
- HPV infection, which can also cause warts
- yeast infections
- hormonal changes
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Cervical Polyps Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is: CERVICAL POLYPS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR CERVICAL POLYPS TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc