WHAT IS HYDROSALPINX?
A hydrosalpinx is a specific type of fallopian tube blockage. The fallopian tubes extend from the uterus, one on the right and one on the left. If they become blocked or infected, infertility may result.
Hydrosalpinx blockages are present in 10 to 30 percent of tubal infertility cases.
CAUSES OF HYDROSALPINX
A hydrosalpinx is when a blocked fallopian tube fills with fluid. If both tubes are affected, this is called hydrosalpinges. The tube usually appears distended, which means it is swollen with fluid.
Most often, hydrosalpinx is caused by a long-term infection of the fallopian tubes. This infection may occur due to a sexually transmitted disease, ruptured appendix, or any other cause of infection that impacts the reproductive system or nearby organs.
Hydrosalpinx may also be caused if adhesions (scar tissue) or endometrial deposits from endometriosis irritate the fallopian tubes.
HYDROSALPINX LINK TO INFERTILITY
A hydrosalpinx blockage is typically on the far end of the fallopian tube, near the ovaries, but it is possible for blockage to exist at both ends.
In a healthy reproductive system, the fallopian tube serves as both the pathway for an ovulated egg to reach the uterus. After an egg is released from the ovary, finger-like projections from the fallopian tube draw the egg in.
Assuming sex has taken place close to ovulation, the egg will meet with sperm inside the tube. Fertilization of the egg will occur inside the tube—and not inside the uterus, which is a common misconception. The fertilized egg, or embryo, will make its way down the tube, into the uterus, and implant itself into the uterine wall.
If this pathway is blocked, as it is with a hydrosalpinx, infertility may result.
Normally, finger-like projections called fimbriae extend from the end of the fallopian tube close to the ovary. They help draw in the ovulated egg from the ovary into the fallopian tube. With a hydrosalpinx, the fimbriae are often damaged and stuck together.
Depending on the cause for the hydrosalpinx, additional adhesions around the fallopian tube and ovary may occur. This can also interfere with ovulation and fertility.
PREGNANCY CHANCES WITH ONE HYDROSALPINX BLOCKED TUBE
Technically speaking, it is possible to conceive with just one open tube, as may be the case if you have one hydrosalpinx tube and the other is healthy. However, the delicate environment of the uterus may be affected with a hydrosalpinx and this reduces pregnancy rates.
The irritation and adhesions associated with the hydrosalpinx seem to reduce the possibility of conception occurring via the healthy tube. It’s also possible that the fluid buildup inside the affected tube may leak into the uterus, impacting embryo implantation.
SYMPTOMS OF HYDROSALPINX
With hydrosalpinx, infertility is often the first and only symptom that something is wrong. Most women don’t have any symptoms and are diagnosed only after they try to unsuccessfully have children.
However, some women will experience pelvic pain. Rarely, there may be some unusual vaginal discharge.
They may also have symptoms of the root cause of hydrosalpinx. For example, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a risk factor for hydrosalpinx.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Blocked Fallopian Tubes Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc