WHAT ARE GENITAL WARTS?
GENITAL WARTS are soft growths that appear on the genitals. They’re a sexually transmitted infection (STI) caused by certain strains of the human papillomavirus (HPV). Genital warts can cause pain, discomfort, and itching. They’re especially dangerous for women because some types of HPV can also cause cancer of the cervix and vulva.
HPV is the most common of all STIs. Men and women who are sexually active are vulnerable to complications of HPV, including genital warts. Treatment is key in managing this infection.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF GENITAL WARTS?
Genital warts are transmitted through sexual activity, including oral, vaginal, and anal sex. You may not start to develop warts for several weeks or months after infection.
Genital warts are not always visible to the human eye. They may be very small and the color of the skin or slightly darker. The top of the growths may resemble a cauliflower and may feel smooth or slightly bumpy to the touch. They may occur as a cluster of warts, or just one wart.
Genital warts on males may appear on the following areas:
- inside or around the anus
Genital warts in females may appear on the following area:
- inside of the vagina or anus
- outside of the vagina or anus
Genital warts may also appear on the lips, mouth, tongue, or throat of a person who has had oral sexual contact with an infected person.
Even if you cannot see it, they may still cause symptoms, such as:
- vaginal discharge
If it spread or become enlarged, the condition can be uncomfortable or even painful.
WHAT CAUSES GENITAL WARTS?
Most cases are caused by HPV. There are 30 to 40 strains of HPV that specifically affect the genitals, but just a few of these strains cause genital warts.
The HPV virus is highly transmittable through skin-to-skin contact, which is why it’s considered an STI.
In fact, HPV is so common that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that most sexually active people get it at some point. However, the virus doesn’t always lead to complications such as genital warts. In fact, in most cases, the virus goes away on its own without causing any health problems.
Genital warts are caused by strains of HPV that differ from the strains that cause warts on your hands or other parts of the body. A wart can’t spread from someone’s hand to the genitals, and vice versa.
RISK FACTORS FOR GENITAL WARTS
Any sexually active person is at risk of getting HPV. However, genital warts are more common for people who:
- are under the age of 30
- have a weakened immune system
- have a history of child abuse
- are children of a mother who had the virus during childbirth
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Genital Warts Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
GENITAL WARTS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON
GENITAL WARTS TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment