WHAT IS OBESITY?
Obesity is a condition that is associated with having an excess of body fat, defined by genetic and environmental factors that are difficult to control when dieting. Obesity is classified as having a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30 or greater. BMI is a tool used to measure obesity. Obesity increases your risk of developing related conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and sleep apnea, to name a few. Many individuals are affected by obesity and are not aware of it.
1. HOW CAN OBESITY BE CAUSED?
Therefore the most common causes of obesity are overeating and physical inactivity. Ultimately, body weight is the result of genetics, metabolism, environment, behavior, and culture. Genetics. A person is more likely to develop obesity if one or both parents are obese.
2. WHO CLASS OBESITY?
Overweight (not obese), if BMI is 25.0 to 29.9. Class 1 (low-risk) obesity, if BMI is 30.0 to 34.9. Class 2 (moderate-risk) obesity, if BMI is 35.0 to 39.9. Class 3 (high-risk) obesity, if BMI is equal to or greater than 40.0.
3. HOW WE CAN REDUCE OBESITY?
Eat more fruit, vegetables, nuts, and whole grains.
Exercise, even moderately, for at least 30 minutes a day.
Cut down your consumption of fatty and sugary foods.
Use vegetable-based oils rather than animal-based fats.
4. CAN OBESITY BE CAUSED BY GENETICS?
The evidence so far suggests that genetic predisposition is not destiny-many people who carry so-called “obesity genes” do not become overweight. Rather, it seems that eating a healthy diet and getting enough exercise may counteract some of the gene-related obesity risk.
5. HOW DO YOU TREAT OBESITY?
Treat obesity naturally with our obesity solution kits
6. IS OBESITY A PREVENTABLE DISEASE?
Obesity is a common and preventable disease of clinical and public health importance. It is often a major risk factor for the development of several non-communicable diseases, significant disability and premature death.
7. WHY IS OBESITY SUCH A PROBLEM?
Obesity can add up to health problems often for life. In adults, overweight and obesity are linked to increased risk of heart disease, type 2diabetes (high blood sugar), high blood pressure, certain cancers, and other chronic conditions.
8. WHAT OBESITY CAN LEAD TO?
Obesity can lead to other illnesses from chronic to acute, some very severe and deadly, such as Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Coronary Artery Disease, Coronary
Vascular Disease, Heart attack, stroke, and even cancer.
9. WHAT IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF OBESITY?
Obesity is generally caused by eating too much and moving too little. If you consume high amounts of energy, particularly fat and sugars, but don’t burn off the energy through exercise and physical activity, much of the surplus energy will be stored by the body as fat.
10. WHAT ARE THE SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES OF OBESITY?
No less real are the social and emotional effects of obesity, including discrimination, lower wages, lower quality of life and a likely susceptibility to depression.
11. HOW DOES OBESITY AFFECT THE ECONOMY?
Economic Cost. The rise in weight- and obesity-related problems has not only cost billions of people their health but also carries significant costs to the economy. Diabetes accounts for a majority of healthcare costs, as 30% of overweight people have the disease while 85% of diabetics are overweight.
12. HOW DOES OBESITY AFFECT OUR HEALTH?
Excess pounds do more than increase your weight they increase your risk of major health problems. People who are overweight or obese are more likely to have heart disease, strokes, diabetes, cancer, and depression. Fortunately, losing weight can reduce your risk of developing some of these problems.
13. HOW DO YOU OVERCOME OBESITY?
Overcome obesity naturally by taking our obesity solution kits
14. WHAT ARE THE HEALTH RISKS OF BEING OBESE?
type 2 diabetes.
high blood pressure.
heart disease and strokes.
certain types of cancer.
fatty liver disease.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Obesity Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is: OBESITY SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR OBESITY TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc