DEFINITION OF LOW SPERM COUNT
A low sperm count is also called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
1. CAN YOU GET PREGNANT WITH LOW SPERM COUNT?
The only way to know exactly when you ovulate is to use ovulation testers. As far as getting pregnant, yes, it’s possible If there is any sperm present in a man’s semen a woman can get pregnant
2. HOW DO YOU TREAT LOW SPERM COUNT?
At I.A.&.S Wellness centre we treat low sperm count naturally without negative side effect.
3. HOW CAN I INCREASE MY SPERM COUNT NATURALLY?
Our low sperm count solution kits will help in increasing your sperm count naturally without negative effects
4. HOW DO YOU CHECK YOUR SPERM COUNT?
Sperm Check Fertility is an easy-to-use at-home test for checking the concentration of sperm in semen. Using Sperm Check, you’ll find out in minutes if your sperm count is in the “normal” range (above 20 million sperm per milliliter, as described by the World Health Organization).
5. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE A LOW SPERM COUNT?
Low sperm count symptoms might include: Problems with sexual function — for example, low sex drive or difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction) Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area. Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosome or hormone abnormality.
6. HOW LONG SHOULD YOU ABSTAIN BEFORE SPERM ANALYSIS?
The quality of the semen analysis is highly dependant on the method of collection. The ideal number of days to wait after sex to give a semen analysis is three to five days. Giving a semen analysis in less than three days after an ejaculation produce a small volume low count semen sample.
7. HOW CAN A MAN CHECK IF HE IS FERTILE?
In general, if you have a higher number of normal-shaped sperm, it means you have higher fertility. A lot of guys with low sperm counts or abnormal semen are still fertile. And about 15% of infertile men have normal semen and plenty of normal sperm.
8. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF A MAN IS FERTILE?
A lot of guys with low sperm counts or abnormal semen are still fertile. And about 15% of infertile men have normal semen and plenty of normal sperm. If the first semen analysis is normal, your doctor may order a second test to confirm the results.
9. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF A MAN IS INFERTILE?
In most cases, there are no obvious signs of infertility. Intercourse, erections and ejaculation will usually happen without difficulty. The quantity and appearance of the ejaculated semen generally appears normal to the naked eye. Medical tests are needed to find out if a man is infertile.
10. CAN JACKING OFF LOWER SPERM COUNT?
Masturbation will typically lead to ejaculation. Although this won’t have any long term effects to your sperm quality or count, it does affect your sperm count temporarily. … If you and your partner are trying to conceive, regular masturbating can lower your sperm count and make it more difficult to get pregnant.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Low Sperm Count Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
LOW SPERM COUNT SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR LOW SPERM COUNT TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment