DEFINITION OF HORMONAL IMBALANCE
Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers. Produced in the endocrine glands, these powerful chemicals travel around your bloodstream telling tissues and organs what to do. They help control many of your body’s major processes, including metabolism and reproduction.
When you have a hormonal imbalance, you have too much or too little of a certain hormone. Even tiny changes can have serious effects throughout your whole body.
While some hormone levels fluctuate throughout your lifetime and may just be the result of natural aging, other changes occur when your endocrine glands get the recipe wrong.
1. WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF HORMONAL IMBALANCE?
Some of the most common signs and symptoms of hormone imbalances include:
Infertility and irregular periods.
Weight gain or weight loss (that’s unexplained and not due to intentional changes in your diet)
Depression and anxiety.
Changes in appetite.
2. WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF MALE HORMONE IMBALANCE?
These symptoms of male hormone imbalance are some of the most common:
Fatigue or lack of energy.
Night sweats or hot flashes.
Mood swings or irritability.
3. WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF HORMONAL IMBALANCE?
Hormonal imbalances not only trigger fat storage and weight gain (and where you store i), they also cause many other nasty symptoms like PMS, acne, painful breasts, migraines, cellulite, loss of libido, a disrupted monthly cycle, menopausal issues, and burn-outs.
4. HOW DO I BALANCE MY HORMONES?
Balance your hormone with our hormonal imbalance kits without negative side effect.
5. HOW DO I BALANCED MY HORMONES TO LOSE WEIGHT?
Our hormonal imbalance treatment is the best solution to unbalance hormones
6. WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF HORMONAL IMBALANCE?
An imbalance in hormones can be caused by unusually high stress, insufficient sleep, an unhealthy diet, diabetes, menopause, pregnancy, thyroid problems, and other conditions. The body has a very delicate chemistry. Changes in that chemistry can quickly produce noticeable symptoms and other health problems.
7. CAN STRESS CAUSE A HORMONE IMBALANCE?
This starts the cycle of physical stress and increases cortisol levels, which directly causes many hormonal imbalances. There isn’t one area of your life that insomnia doesn’t touch. For many women, night sweats and hot flashes are the first uncomfortable sign that something is amiss.
8. WHICH HORMONES AFFECT SLEEP?
Hormonal changes . During the course of per menopause through menopause, a woman’s ovaries gradually decrease production of estrogen and progesterone, a sleep-promoting hormone. The shifting of ratios of hormones can be an unsettling process, sometimes contributing to the inability to fall asleep.
9. WHAT IS THE HORMONE THAT KEEPS YOU AWAKE?
Hormones that keeps awake include: Ghrelin, and also hypoglycemia.
10. HOW DOES HORMONE IMBALANCE AFFECT SLEEP?
Hormonal changes can wreak havoc on sleep. In turn, sleep deprivation can affect hormone levels in a sleepless vicious cycle. So when hormone levels spike or drop — such as during the menstrual cycle, during and after pregnancy, and especially around menopause –women may be more vulnerable to sleep problems.
11. WHAT FEMALE HORMONE CAUSES INSOMNIA?
Estrogen is a sleep-maintaining hormone. It is common to have an estrogen deficiency in perimenopause and menopause and when your body is not producing enough natural estrogen, your ability to get a full night’s sleep suffers as a result. A lack of testosterone is also an issue for women.
12. CAN A BLOOD TEST DETECT HORMONE IMBALANCE?
Make an appointment with your doctor for a blood test to measure hormone level. A medical doctor uses blood tests to measure DHEA, cortisol, testosterone, thyroid hormones, progesterone, and estrogen. He draws blood from the vein into a test tube and the specimen is taken to a laboratory for testing.
13. HOW CAN I BALANCE MY HORMONES TO GET PREGNANT?
Balance your hormones with our hormonal imbalance solution kits and get pregnant straight away
14. CAN HORMONAL IMBALANCE BE TREATED?
YES. Treat hormonal imbalance with our hormonal imbalance solution kits without negative side effect
15. CAN YOU GET PREGNANT IF YOU HAVE A HORMONAL IMBALANCE?
If you’re having a hard time getting pregnant naturally. Infertility is oftentimes the result of hormone imbalances. Millions of women worldwide suffer from hormonal imbalances in estrogen, insulin, cortisol and adrenaline.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Hormonal Imbalance Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
HORMONAL IMBALANCE SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR HORMONAL IMBALANCE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment