WHAT IS CHLAMYDIA
Chlamydia is the most commonly sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is an infection with the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is very similar to gonorrhea in its symptoms and pattern of transmission. It is important to note that many people (both women and men) who are infected with Chlamydia do not have any symptoms and may not be aware that they have the infection. Chlamydia infection can cause permanent damage to the fallopian tubes in a woman and can lead to future infertility and an increase risk of ectopic pregnancy.
1. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE CHLAMYDIA?
Abnormal vaginal discharge (may have an odor)
Pain during urination
Rectal pain, discharge or bleeding
2. HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE CHLAMYDIA MALE?
Chlamydia symptoms in men include: White, cloudy or watery discharge from the tip of the penis; Pain, discomfort or a ‘burning sensation’ when urinating; Inflammation, tenderness and pain in and around the testicles.
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO TEST POSITIVE FOR CHLAMYDIA?
Our doctors recommend testing for Chlamydia 1-5 days post-exposure and gonorrhea 2-6 days after your sexual encounter.
4. IS CHLAMYDIA A STD?
Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It affects both men and women and, in most cases, does not cause any symptoms. When it does produce symptoms and signs, these may not appear for weeks after your infection.
5. CAN CHLAMYDIA COME BACK AFTER BEING TREATED?
For those who have been treated for Chlamydia, it’s probably not time to freak out just yet. Reemergence is rare, and when Chlamydia does come back, it’s still treatable. But if they do wind up with a repeat case, it might not be time to blame your partner for cheating just yet.
6. CAN CHLAMYDIA GO AWAY ON ITS OWN WITHOUT TREATMENT?
Your body can’t get rid of Chlamydia on its own. This myth can be a dangerous one. It’s very rare that your immune system will be able to tackle Chlamydia on its own and cure you of it by itself.
7. CAN CHLAMYDIA EVER GO AWAY COMPLETELY?
Chlamydia can be treated with our Chlamydia solution kits. Always finish treatment, even if signs of Chlamydia go away. Do not have sex until after treatment and signs of it are gone.
8. WHAT KILLS CHLAMYDIA?
Our Chlamydia solution kits kills Chlamydia naturally without negative side effects.
9. CAN YOU DIE IF YOU HAVE CHLAMYDIA?
Chlamydia does not cause long-term problems if it is treated before any complications develop. Left untreated, Chlamydia can lead to many complications, especially for women.
10. CAN YOU HAVE CHLAMYDIA WITHOUT BEING SEXUALLY ACTIVE?
Apart from being infected at birth you can not catch Chlamydia without performing some form of sexual act. However, you don’t have to have penetrative sex to get infected, it is enough if your genitals come in contact with an infected person’s sexual fluids (for example if your genitals touch).
11. CAN YOU GET CHLAMYDIA FROM YOUR FIRST TIME?
You can get Chlamydia by having sex with someone who has it. “Having sex” means having anal, oral, or vaginal sex. If you are a pregnant woman who has Chlamydia, you can pass the infection to your baby.
12. CAN YOU GET CHLAMYDIA FROM KISSING SOMEONE WHO HAS IT?
It’s unclear whether Chlamydia can be spread through touch to another person’s genitals if there’s infected semen or vaginal fluid on your fingers, or by rubbing female genitals together. You can’t catch Chlamydia from kissing or sharing things such as toilets or towels with someone who has the infection.
13. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO SHOW SIGNS OF CHLAMYDIA?
Most people who have Chlamydia don’t notice any symptoms. If you do get symptoms, these usually appear between one and three weeks after having unprotected sex with an infected person. For some people they don’t develop until many months later. Sometimes the symptoms can disappear after a few days.
14. IS CHLAMYDIA BAD FOR YOU?
Chlamydia can have serious complications if left untreated, especially for women. Each year, about one million women develop pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), an infection of the internal reproductive organs. Studies estimate that about half these PID cases are caused by untreated Chlamydia infections.
15. IS CHLAMYDIA TRANSMITTED THROUGH ORAL?
Oral sex is the stimulation of the genitals using the mouth and tongue. It is one of the ways that sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are most frequently passed on.
You can catch an STI if you have just one sexual partner. However, the more partners you have, the greater the risk of catching an infection.
STIs that are commonly caught through oral sex are:
Infections that are less frequently passed on through oral sex include:
hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C
16. IS CHLAMYDIA CURABLE
Though it’s one of the most common and curable sexually transmitted diseases in both genders, Chlamydia is often symptom less and goes untreated. When it does, the consequences in women can be particularly severe, resulting in chronic pelvic pain or infertility.
17. HOW CAN CHLAMYDIA BE CURED?
Cure Chlamydia naturally with our Chlamydia solution kits
18. CAN CHLAMYDIA STAY DORMANT IN YOUR BODY FOR YEARS?
Chlamydia can lie dormant in the body for many years causing a low grade infection without symptoms. It could potentially flare up to cause a symptomatic infection, especially if there is an alteration in the person’s immune system, such as a severe cold or flu, cancer or some other severe illness.
19. CAN YOU GET CHLAMYDIA FROM SITTING ON A TOILET SEAT?
However, you can’t get Chlamydia by sharing the same bathroom or toilet seats with someone who’s infected: the bacteria can’t live for long outside of the body, and it’s pretty unlikely that a person could come into contact with someone else’s body fluids, even in the bathroom.
20. CAN YOU GET CHLAMYDIA FROM BEING FINGERED?
Chlamydia is transmitted through contact with genital fluids from the penis and vagina. If you have vaginal sex or anal sex without a condom you may become infected. Sometimes oral sex can transmit the bacteria. Other sexual practices such as mutual masturbation or fingering may also result in the spread of infection.
21. CAN YOU GET CHLAMYDIA FROM YOUR BED SHEETS?
This means that Chlamydia can be passed through vaginal sex, anal sex, or from a mother to her child during birth. In rare instances, it can also be transmitted from the hand to the eye or through oral sex. Chlamydia cannot be spread through objects or surfaces, such as sheets or toilet seats.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Chlamydia Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
CHLAMYDIA SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR CHLAMYDIA TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc