Adenomyosis is a condition that involves the encroachment, or movement, of the endometrial tissue that lines the uterus into the muscles of the uterus. This makes the uterine walls grow thicker. It may lead to heavy or longer-than-usual menstrual bleeding, as well as pain during your menstrual cycle or intercourse.
Adenomyosis occurs when the tissue that normally lines the uterus (endometrial tissue) grows into the muscular wall of the uterus. The displaced tissue continues to act normally thickening, breaking down and bleeding during each menstrual cycle. An enlarged uterus and painful, heavy periods can result.
The cause remains unknown, but the disease usually resolves after menopause. For women who have severe discomfort from adenomyosis, hormonal treatments can help. Removal of the uterus (hysterectomy) can cure it.
SYMPTOMS OF ADENOMYOSIS
Sometimes, it causes no signs or symptoms or only mild discomfort. However, it can cause:
- Heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding
- Severe cramping or sharp, knifelike pelvic pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea)
- Chronic pelvic pain
Your uterus might get bigger. Although you might not know if your uterus is enlarged, you may notice that your lower abdomen feels tender or causes pelvic pressure.
CAUSES OF ADENOMYOSIS
The cause isn’t known. There have been many theories, including:
- Invasive tissue growth.Some experts believe that adenomyosis results from the direct invasion of endometrial cells from the lining of the uterus into the muscle that forms the uterine walls. Uterine incisions made during an operation such as a cesarean section (C-section) might promote the direct invasion of the endometrial cells into the wall of the uterus.
- Developmental origins.Other experts suspect that it originates within the uterine muscle from endometrial tissue deposited there when the uterus first formed in the fetus.
- Uterine inflammation related to childbirth.Another theory suggests a link between adenomyosis and childbirth. Inflammation of the uterine lining during the postpartum period might cause a break in the normal boundary of cells that line the uterus. Surgical procedures on the uterus can have a similar effect.
- Stem cell origins.A recent theory proposes that bone marrow stem cells might invade the uterine muscle, causing adenomyosis.
Regardless of how adenomyosis develops, its growth depends on the circulating estrogen in women’s bodies.
RISK FACTORS INCLUDE :
- Prior uterine surgery, such as a C-section or fibroid removal
- Middle age
Most cases which depends on estrogen are found in women in their 40s and 50s. In these women could relate to longer exposure to estrogen compared with that of younger women.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Adenomyosis Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
ADENOMYOSIS SOLUTION KITS
PRICE OF ADENOMYOSIS TREATMENT KIT
We are proud and confident to say that, the efficacy of our adenomyosis treatment is second to none, if you know how effective it works, you will want to start using it today.
WE HAVE 2 PACKAGES/PRICES FOR THE TREATMENT OF ADENOMYOSIS:
1- Normal Package (For Adenomyosis Only).
2- Special Package (For adenomyosis plus other gynecology issues such as Block fallopian tube, Ovarian cyst, PCOS, Endometriosis, fibroid etc)
Let us explain the difference further:
PRICE OF ADENOMYOSIS TREATMENT KIT:
*Half (1/2) Batch- N70,000= 1 MONTH Treatment Supply
*1 Batch- N120,000= 2 MONTHS Treatment Supply
2- SPECIAL PACKAGE!!!The package is for people with adenomyosis plus other gynecology issues, such as any of the following listed below:– Fallopian Tubes Blockage,– Ovarian Cyst,– PCOS,– Endometriosis,– Fibroid etc.PRICE OF SPECIAL PACKAGE
- *Half (1/2) Batch- N85,000= 1 MONTH Treatment Supply*1 Batch- N150,000= 2 MONTHS Treatment Supply
HOW MANY BATCHES WILL I USE TO CLEAR MY ADENOMYOSIS?You can order for a batch ofAdenomyosistreatment at first and at the completion of the 1st batch i.e at the end of 2months treatment, we recommend you repeat the PELVIC SCAN. The reason for test after 2months is some people do get rid ofAdenomyosistotally after 2months of our treatment so there will not be need to take another batch ofAdenomyosis treatment once theAdenomyosis is cleared in 8 weeks. That is why we recommend you take it per batch except in a severe Adenomyosis case that will need another batch.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER.
You will only pay when this product has been physically delivered to you face-to-face by our courier company outside the commitment fee.
PAY N2,000 UPFRONT AS COMMITMENT FEE
This is our delivery policy: Commitment Fee will serve as a proof of interest in getting the medicinesdelivered to you while you pay the balance when you receive the medicine.
For example, a batch is N120,000 you will pay N2,000 commitment fee and pay the rest of N118,000 when the Medicine gets to you.
REASON FOR COMMITMENT FEE:
We operate pay on delivery service but from experience people are abusing the service of pay on delivery, after we must have spent money to send/ship the products they placed order for, at the point of delivery you will hear excuses like “I have spent the money, I travelled, I was just joking with the order…so many other excuses which are heart-breaking and unfair.
So the commitment fee will help us identify those who are fully ready.
Thanks for your understanding, you can now proceed to place your order below, if you are fully ready for it.
Our Bank Account for the commitment fee is:
ACCOUNT NAME: I. A. & S. NATURAL MEDICAREINTERNATIONAL.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0432034997
BANK: GAURANTEE TRUST BANK (GTBANK)
OUR CLINIC ADDRESS
3RD FLOOR, UBA BUILDING, U-TURN BUS/STOP, ABULE EGBA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY: Our delivery partners such as DHL, GIGL (God Is Good Logistics) do not accept cash on delivery for people outside Nigeria. That is their companies policy.
Therefore, we are limited to offer our patients outside Nigeria the cash on delivery service, for patients outside Nigeria, you will pay into our Clinic Bank account. Then send evidence of payment to us via WhatsApp or Email or Phone call.
Once our account department confirms your payment, we will ship the medicines to you under 3-7 working days. Using DHL, GIGL, EMS.
Click here to see evidences of past deliveries:www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/
– INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT.
CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER: 08038690104 (CALL OR WHATSAPP)
VISITING HOURS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS: MONDAY- FRIDAY 8AM-5PM