SIGNS OF INFERTILITY THAT MOST WOMEN IGNORE
Infertility is defined as not being able to get pregnant after one year of trying (or six months if a woman is 35 or older).
Infertility in women may be caused by many factors, including nutrition, diseases, and other malformations of the uterus. The odds of getting pregnant begin to decrease exponentially after turning 30 and more so when a woman crosses 35.
How would you know you have fertility issues? Many of the signs and symptoms related to infertility in women generally revolve around periods, but unfortunately most women tend to ignore them. If caught in time, these symptoms can be treated. So, watch out for these symptoms that may indicate possible infertility.
Having a history of irregular periods is one of the primary indicators that you may struggle with infertility. This is because irregular periods may be caused by other health issues that can affect fertility. A common cause of irregular periods is polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) – which is a common cause of infertility. PCOS is the most common endocrine disorder in reproductive-age women. Therefore, it’s important to keep track of your periods and identify the factors contributing to the irregularity.
Another major indicator of infertility is amenorrhea, which is a complete absence of periods. If you’ve had three or more missing periods, you are probably suffering from amenorrhea. It can be caused by a number of factors, including stress, low body weight, excessive exercise, taking certain medications, uterine scarring, and lacking certain reproductive organs. Missing periods may also indicate menopause. About 1% of women have menopause before the age 40.
Many women experience some degree of minor cramping while menstruating. Painful periods are often caused by other health issues which may lead to infertility. Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), which is frequently linked to STDs, is one of the causes. If left untreated, PID can cause scar tissue to form in and around the fallopian tubes, which can lead to infertility.
Your painful periods may also be a sign of endometriosis—a condition in which uterine lining grows outside the uterus. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, endometriosis affects about 6% to 10% of women. The condition can lead to infertility in a number of ways, such as forming cysts in the ovaries and scarring of the fallopian tubes.
Chemotherapy or pelvic radiation can cause rapid loss of eggs.
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER WOMEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION.
WE HAVE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ALL KINDS OF FEMALE INFERTILITY.
This treatment works for all type of Infertility and even if they have been there for several years.
FEMALE INFERTILITY SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
FEMALE INFERTILITY TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc