WHAT IS MALE INFERTILITY?
Male infertility refers to a male’s inability to cause pregnancy in a fertile female.
It affects approximately 7% of all men. Male infertility is commonly due to deficiencies in the semen.
Infertility in men can be more difficult to pinpoint due to a lack of obvious symptoms. Infertility in men accounts for roughly a third of all cases (another third are related to the female partner, with the final third pointing to both), and is just as important to diagnose and potentially treat.
SWELLING OR PAIN IN THE TESTICULAR AREA
One of the easiest symptoms of infertility to diagnose is swelling or pain in the testicular area. There are a number of reasons for this (including infections, fluid buildup, trauma, and cancer).
An enlargement of the veins in the scrotum. This can cause overheating of the testicles and lead to lower sperm production, “About 15% of men have varicoceles
Men who experience ejaculatory dysfunction of any kind (such as premature ejaculation, delayed ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation, and anejaculation) may struggle with infertility.
Take retrograde ejaculation, which is when the sperm can stream into the bladder instead of out the penis. “Health problems like diabetes or a spinal cord injury can cause this, or previous surgery on the bladder, prostate, or urethra.
LOW SPERM COUNT
Issues with semen and sperm count are sometimes related to ejaculatory dysfunction issues. Other times, low sperm counts are due to infections (like epididymitis, orchitis, and certain STDs). “Some infections can affect sperm production or cause scarring that could block the passage of sperm, certain medications, like ones to treat high blood pressure, depression, arthritis, and cancer, can affect both sperm production and/or delivery. “Testosterone replacement or medication to treat prostate enlargement (BPH) can reduce sperm too.
ADDITIONAL CAUSES INCLUDE
AVOID MISTAKES MANY OTHER MEN MADE IN CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION.
WE HAVE PROVEN NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ALL KINDS OF MALE INFERTILITY.
This treatment works for all types of Male Infertility and even if they have been there for several years.
MALE INFERTILITY SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
MALE INFERTILITY TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc