WHAT IS RENAL DISORDER?
A renal disorder also known as kidney disease, bright’s disease, CKD and nephritis refers to any disease of the kidneys.
THE KIDNEYS PLAY THREE MAJOR ROLES:
- removing waste products from the body, keeping toxins from building up in the bloodstream
- producing hormones that control other body functions, such as regulating blood pressure and producing red blood cells
- regulating the levels of minerals or electrolytes (e.g., sodium, calcium, and potassium) and fluid in the body
The two kidneys in our body possess tiny filtering units, called nephrons, each of which is made up of a glomerulus (which acts as a kind of sieve to prevent important components such as red blood cells from being removed), and a tubule (a tube through which fluid passes).
It’s entirely possible to live a full, healthy life with only one kidney – one fully functioning kidney can do the work of two – but it’s essential to watch for signs of any problems with the remaining kidney.
When kidneys get to the point where they can’t function at all, kidney dialysis or a transplant is the only way to remove the body’s waste products.
The most common cause of renal disorder is (an inflammatory disease of the kidney).
One of the complications resulting from diabetes or high blood pressure is the damage to the small blood vessels in the body. The blood vessels in the kidneys also become damaged, resulting in CKD.
Other common causes of renal failure include:
- recurring pyelonephritis (kidney infection)
- polycystic kidney disease (multiple cysts in the kidneys)
- autoimmune disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
- hardening of the arteries, which can damage blood vessels in the kidney
- urinary tract blockages and reflux, due to frequent infections, stones, or an anatomical abnormality that happened at birth
- excessive use of medications that are metabolized through the kidneys
Signs and symptoms of kidney disease may include:
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue and weakness
- Sleep problems
- Changes in how much you urinate
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Muscle twitches and cramps
- Swelling of feet and ankles
- Persistent itching
- Chest pain, if fluid builds up around the lining of the heart
- Shortness of breath, if fluid builds up in the lungs
- High blood pressure (hypertension) that’s difficult to control
Signs and symptoms of kidney disease are often nonspecific, meaning they can also be caused by other illnesses. Because your kidneys are highly adaptable and able to compensate for lost function, signs and symptoms may not appear until irreversible damage has occurred.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Renal Disorder Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
RENAL DISORDER SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
RENAL DISEASE TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, Old UBA Building Beside NNPC,, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08038690104 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc