Tuberculosis(TB) is a bacteria disease that mainly affects the lungs. In 15% of patients it affects other areas, causing swollen lauph nodes, pleurisy (inflammation of the membranes around the lungs), and meningitis (inflammation of the innerioembranes of the brain and spinal cord). It may also affect the kidneys, urinary tract, genitals, thyroid, bones, and joints.
TB in the lungs or throat is the most infectious form. Even though there has been an effective public health campaign to stem the tide of rising tuberculosis rates, it remains one of the most serious public health challenges.
Usually there is a time delay between infection and the development of full-blown TB. Many who are infected with TB never develop the disease. In some people it is possible for the TB bacteria to remain inactive for a lifetime without ever causing disease. But in others, especially those with weakened immune systems, The bacteria becomes active. It is also common for those who are infected to be asymptomatic (without symptoms) for several months to years. For example, children are more likely than adults to have no symptoms or to show symptoms in other parts of the body beside the lungs.
The type of symptoms will depend on where in the body the TB bacteria are growing. Typically, TB bacteria that grow in the lungs may cause:Mild fever, headache, chills, night sweat, malaise (feeling unwell), fatigue, loss of appetite, weight loss, cough, with or without mucus and pus, coughing up blood, chest pain from pleurisy, difficulty breathing, and swollen glands.
Mycobacteria tuberculosis causes most cases of TB. This besterium only lives in humans. TB is spread from one person to another through airborne bacteria. Typically what happens is that a person with TB in the lungs or the throat coughs or sneezes; then, others nearby breathe in the bacteria. When a person breathes in TB bacteria can settle into the lungs and begin to grow.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members that will guide you.
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment