Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection of any woman’s pelvic organs, including the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes, or the peritoneum, the membrane covering the abdominal cavity. Acute PID comes on suddenly and tends to be more severe, whereas chronic PID is a low-grade infection that may cause only mild pain and sometimes backache. If not treated promptly, PID can result to infertility and in rare cases, death.
Acute PID is accompanied by the following signs and symptoms: severe pain and tenderness in the lower abdomen, vaginal discharge and fever.
Chronic PID is accompanied by the following signs and symptoms: Mild, recurrent pain in the lower abdomen, backache, irregular menstrual periods, pain during intercourse, infertility, heavy unpleasant-smelling vaginal discharge. PID occurs when bacteria from the vagina or cervix infiltrate the normally sterile pelvic organs.
People with the following conditions or characteristics are at risk for developing PID: frequent sexual encounters, many partners, history of sexually transmitted diseases or previous history of PID, young age (14-25 years old), particularly early stage at first intercourse.
Quick remedy to treat Pelvic inflammatory disease is our Pelvic inflammatory disease solution kit. This kit is 100% compounded herbal medicines of various types which treat the root cause of Pelvic inflammatory disease.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
EMAIL: [email protected]
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members that will guide you.
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment