EVERY DAY LIFESTYLE CHOICES COULD BE NEGATIVELY AFFECTING YOUR FERTILITY.
Roughly 10 percent of couples experience infertility issues at some point, with male infertility contributing to 50 percent of fertility problems.
Male Infertility may be the sole reason that a couple can’t conceive, or it may simply add to the difficulties experienced.
Male infertility occurs due to many different factors including hormonal imbalances, physical problems, psychological or behavioral problems.
The biggest cause of infertility in men is abnormal sperm, which can be affected by lifestyle factors. Men who live a healthy lifestyle are more likely to produce healthy sperm and less likely to have infertility issues.
Changing certain lifestyle and health behaviours can improve a man’s fertility and increase the chances for a couple who is trying to get pregnant.
Excessive smoking has shown to decrease sperm count significantly. Male smokers have approximately 30% higher odds of infertility. Smoking tobacco increases intake of cadmium, because the tobacco plant absorbs the metal. Cadmium, being chemically similar to zinc, may replace zinc in the DNA polymerase, which plays a critical role in sperm production. Zinc replaced by cadmium in DNA polymerase can be particularly damaging to the testes.
Prolonged use drugs may temporarily reduce the number and quality of your sperm.
Chronic alcohol abuse can lower testosterone levels, cause erectile dysfunction and decrease sperm production and testosterone levels. Liver disease caused by excessive drinking also may lead to fertility problems.
Heat can be the cause of infertility. Working in a hot environment has been linked to raised testicle temperature. This may affect sperm’s ability to mature, leading to poorer sperm quality and a temporary drop in sperm production.
Tight underwear increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
Excessive stress can interfere with certain hormones needed to produce sperm. Severe or prolonged emotional stress, including problems with fertility, can affect your sperm count.
Medications that affect spermatogenesis such as chemotherapy, anabolic steroids, cimetidine, spironolactone; as well as medication that decrease sperm motility such as sulfasalazine and nitrofurantoin, should be avoided.
Anabolic steroid use causes testicular shrinkage and sperm production to decrease.
Obesity can cause hormone changes that reduce male fertility. Being overweight may lower the quality and quantity of your sperm. The effect is greater in men who have a BMI of 30 or higher.
Prolonged bicycling is another possible cause of reduced fertility due to overheating the testicles. Men who are serious cyclists may have lowered sperm counts, poorer sperm quality and less mobile sperm. In some cases, bicycle seat pressure on the area behind the testicles can cause numbness in the penis and erectile dysfunction.
To keep testes at optimal temperature:
- Don’t wear tight pants — particularly during sports activities. Wear loose clothing, especially if you sit for long periods of time.
- Wear boxer shorts at all times.
- Stay away from saunas and hot tubs.
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSE OF ANY TYPE OF MALE INFERTILITY DISEASE?
IF YES, RELAX LET ME SHOW YOU PROVEN, TESTED AND CONFIRMED NATURAL CURE FOR MALE INFERTILITY IN JUST FEW WEEKS
The Best And Working Solution Is:
INFERTILITY SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc