WHAT IS OVARIAN-CYST
An ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that develops on or inside an ovary. Ovarian cysts are relatively common and can occur in women of all ages. They can range in size from as small as a pea to larger than an orange.
CAUSES OF OVARIAN – CYST
There are several possible causes of ovarian cysts, which are fluid-filled sacs that can develop on or inside the ovaries. Some common causes include:
- Functional cysts: These are the most common type of ovarian cyst, and they occur as a normal part of the menstrual cycle. They usually form as a result of ovulation, and they usually disappear on their own within a few weeks.
- Endometriomas: These cysts form when the tissue that lines the uterus (endometrium) grows outside of the uterus and attaches to the ovaries. This can cause the ovaries to become swollen and painful, and they may need to be removed surgically.
- Dermoid cysts: These cysts are usually benign (non-cancerous) and are caused by the growth of cells that produce skin and hair. They are usually found in women of childbearing age and can grow very large.
- Cystadenomas: These cysts form from cells on the outer surface of the ovary and can be either benign or malignant. They tend to be larger than functional cysts and can causes discomfort or pressure.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): Women with PCOS have multiple small cysts on their ovaries, which can cause hormonal imbalances and problems with ovulation.
It’s worth noting that most ovarian cysts are benign, and However, it’s important to see a doctor if you have symptoms such as pelvic pain, bloating, and pressure, as these can be signs of a more serious condition such as ovarian cancer.
TYPES OF OVARIAN-CYST
There are several types of ovarian cysts, including:
- Functional cysts: These are the most common type of ovarian cyst. They develop during the menstrual cycle as a result of normal ovulation. Functional cysts usually go away on their own within a few months.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) cysts: These cysts form in women with PCOS, a condition in which the ovaries become enlarged and contain many small cysts.
- Endometriomas: These cysts form when tissue similar to the lining of the uterus (endometrium) grows on the ovaries.
- Dermoid cysts: These cysts are benign tumors that contain various types of tissue, such as hair, skin, and teeth.
- Cystadenomas: These cysts are non-cancerous tumors that develop from cells on the surface of the ovary.
Many ovarian cysts do not cause any symptoms and are found incidentally during a routine pelvic examination. But some women with ovarian cysts may experience symptoms such as pelvic pain, bloating, pressure on the bladder, and difficulty emptying the bowels.
SYMPTOMS OF OVARIAN – CYST
Many ovarian cysts do not cause any symptoms and are discovered incidentally during a routine pelvic exam or ultrasound. However, some women with ovarian cysts may experience symptoms, which can include:
- Pelvic pain or discomfort: This can be a dull ache or a sharp pain, and it can be located on one side of the pelvis or the other, depending on which ovary is affected. The pain may be especially severe during menstruation or intercourse.
- Bloating and pressure in the abdomen: This can be caused by a cyst that is large or growing rapidly.
- Fullness or heaviness in the abdomen: This can also be caused by a cyst that is growing rapidly.
- Difficulty emptying the bladder or bowel: This can be caused by a cyst that is pressing on the bladder or bowel.
- Nausea and vomiting: These symptoms can be caused by a cyst that is causing the ovary to twist (called ovarian torsion)
- Irregular periods or heavy bleeding.
It’s important to note that some of these symptoms may also be caused by other conditions, such as endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, or irritable bowel syndrome. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s important to see your doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
It’s important to note that not all cysts may cause these symptoms and some large cysts could be asymptomatic. That’s why it’s always good to have a regular check up with your gynaecologist to rule out any cysts or other issues.
TREATMENT OF OVARIAN – CYST
The Best And Working Natural Solution Is:
OVARIAN-CYST SOLUTION KIT
It Is A Natural Cure For Ovarian Cyst Without Surgery.The Kit Is A Fast Approach To Rapidly Shrink and Dissolve Small, Medium, Large And Extra-Large Ovarian cyst With Severe Symptoms And Scientific Breakthroughs On Natural Remedies For Single And Multiple Ovarian cyst (PCOS). Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.