Varicoceles are a collection of veins (blood vessels) which become enlarged, inside the scrotum. They can be asymptomatic in some men, and cause pain and infertility in others. It’s estimated that varicoceles may play a role in up to 40% of couples dealing with infertility, defined as the inability to get pregnant after one year of unprotected sexual activity.
Any surgery has some risk, such as bleeding and/or infection at the incision site. But there are also some major complications specific to varicocele surgery that you should be aware of:
- Varicocele recurrence can be due to incomplete blockage of the veins that are causing the varicocele. This may result in persistent symptoms and problems with fertility.
- Hydrocele formation, or a collection of fluid in or around the scrotum, results from the disruption of the lymphatic flow. Hydroceles can become large and cause pressure in the scrotum. Rarely, one can rupture.
- Testicular artery ligation, or the accidental tying off of the blood flow to the testicle, can occur with some surgical approaches. There are concerns that this may result in testicular atrophy and decreased testicular function, such as lower testosterone levels and decreased sperm quality.
TYPES OF SURGERY
There are several different types of surgical approaches for the treatment of varicoceles and each has its own risk of complications.
OPEN VARICOCELECTOMY requires an incision in the inguinal region (groin), in order to access the veins that are causing the varicocele and tie them off.
- Recurrence risk
- Accidental testicular artery ligation risk or injury
LAPAROSCOPIC VARICOCELECTOMY involves several small incisions in the abdomen, for the insertion of a scope (camera) and surgical instruments, to access the veins that are causing the varicocele and tie them off.
- Recurrence risk
- Hydrocele risk
- There is an increased risk of injury
For some men, problems with fertility may be the main reason to seek varicocele treatment. Varicoceles are thought to cause lower sperm production and lower quality of sperm. Natural treatment of a varicocele may lead to increased sperm production and improved sperm quality. The effect of any procedure on fertility needs to be considered.
HAVE YOU BEEN STRUGGLING WITH VARICOCELE?
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!!!
A SURE WAY OF GETTING RID OF VARICOCOLE WITHOUT SURGERY
Let me introduce you to the best and working solution:
VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
The Kit Is Excellent Combination Of Total Body Cleansing Kit, Anti-inflammatory, Hormonal Balancing Kit. The herbal remedies are designed to correct varicocele, you can be rest assured of impregnating a woman and get permanent healing without surgery with the VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT. The Kit Will Provide Result You Can Feel In A Matter Of Weeks.
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR TESTED AND CONFIRM VARICOCELE SOLUTION KIT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Azoospermia/Zero Sperm Count Natural treatment
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Adnomyosis natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Asthenospermia Natural Treatment
- Anorgasmia Natural Treatment
- Aspermia Natural Treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Hydrosalpinx Natural Treatment
- Hydrocele Natural Treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Hemorrhoids Natural Treatment
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) Natural Treatment
- Premature Ejaculation
- Pancreatitis Natural Treatment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Natural Treatment
- Sexual Debility Natural Treatment
- Seminal Infection
- Spermatorrhea Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Teratozoospermia Natural Treatment
- Testiscular Atropy or hypoplastic without surgery
- Varicocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
- Vagina Bleeding Natural treatment