PROMO PRICE OF ZERO SPERM COUNT TREATMENT:
*Half (1/2) Batch- N100,000= 1 & Half Month Treatment Supply (6 weeks)
*1 Batch- N180,000= 3 MONTHS Treatment Supply(12 weeks)
(Note: Promo Ends Soon).NORMAL PRICE:
*Half (1/2) Batch- N150,000= 1 & Half Month Treatment Supply (6weeks)
*1 Batch - N250,000= 3 MONTHS Treatment Supply(12 weeks)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW FIRST FROM F.A.Q BELOW!
1- How long does the process of making and maturing sperm actually take in weeks?
2- How many weeks does Sperm Development Cycle take?
3- How long does it take to improve sperm quality?
Answer: Research globally confirms that naturally Sperm take about 74 days to mature, which means that men who want to see significant change in their sperm only need to wait about three months before seeing improvement in their sperm quality, and increasing their chances for making their women pregnant. That means for sperm to produce and become mature to a level that can be seeing during semen liquidity analysis test (SFA) or sperm count test it will take about 74 days or 3months.
This 3months medicines = 1 BATCH of our treatment supply i.e complete package for ZERO SPERM COUNT TREATMENT.
HOW TO CORRECT ZERO SPERM COUNT WITHIN FEW WEEKS.
SUFFERING FROM AZOOSPERMIA?
If yes, sorry for what you are going through. We understand your pains. Azoospermia is one of the most common complain men give to doctors worldwide! You are not alone! Sorry!
Over years in practice, we have not seen anything works better than this herbal remedy, which will resolve your azoospermia problem in a matter of weeks, relax and be happy you found us!
Below are real life testimonies of azoospermia cases we have treated.
There are several other testimonies, to avoid floading this page with testimonies, let's stop here.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE MORE TESTIMONIES WITH PROVES BEFORE & AFTER TAKEN OUR TREATMENT.
The following are the basic information you need to know about azoospermia:
WHAT IS AZOOSPERMIA?
Azoospermia is the Medical condition of a man whose Semen contains no sperm. It has a strong association with infertility, but many forms are amenable to medical treatment. In humans, azoospermia affects about 1% of the male population and may be seen in up to 20% of male infertility situations.
Also, It is a condition that prevents a man from having sperm in his semen. It is a major cause of male subfertility. Subfertility is a condition that prevents a man from getting a woman pregnant after 1 year of unprotected regular sex. This means that no birth control methods, such as birth control pills, diaphragms, condoms, or the rhythm method are use.
Furthermore, Azoospermia is also the complete absence of sperm cells in semen. The male reproductive system consists of the testes or testicles, seminal ducts, scrotum, prostate, epididymis, vas deferens, and penis. Moreover, Production of Sperm in the testicles flows through the epididymis, vas deferens, seminal ducts and out through the penis.
TYPE OF AZOOSPERMIA
Azoospermia may occur due to obstructive cause. Azoospermia may also be caused by a problem with sperm production (nonobstructive cause).
Causes of Obstructive Azoospermia
Genetic conditions , such as congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens, may affect sperm transport.
Infections of the male reproductive system, such as in the testicles or prostate, may affect male fertility.
Trauma may cause azoospermia. Previous injury or surgery to the spine, pelvis, lower abdomen, or male sex organs may cause damage to the male reproductive system. This may include surgery on an inguinal (groin) hernia. Furthermore, Trauma may affect sperm production or cause an obstruction in the flow or transport of sperm.
A varicocele is a condition that causes the veins (blood vessels) in the scrotum to become enlarged and dilated (widened)
Causes of Nonobstructive Azoospermia
Medicines , such as steroids, antibiotics, and medicines used to treat inflammation or cancer may affect male fertility.
Smoking, drinking alcohol, and using illegal drugs may also cause problems with sperm production.
Genetic conditions may affect sperm production or development of reproductive organs. These include Klinefelter syndrome and Kallmann syndrome.
Abnormal hormone levels may be caused by disorders of the testicles. This may affect the production of sperm.
Radiation used to treat cancer may affect sperm production.
Retrograde ejaculation is a condition that causes semen to travel into the bladder instead of outside the body. It is usually caused by a problem with the neck of the bladder and may be due to spinal cord injuries, medicines, or diabetes.
Other causes include pesticides, heavy metals, heat, and undescended testes (testicles that did move from the abdomen into the scrotum). Any of these can affect sperm production.
CAUSES OF AZOOSPERMIA
- Varicocele: Swelling of the veins which drain the testicle is a common cause. It prevents normal cooling of the testes, causing decreased sperm count.
- Infections: Interfere with the manufacture of sperms. Sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and prostatitis affect the sperm count.
- Ejaculation trouble: Retrograde ejaculation occurs when the semen goes in to the bladder during orgasm instead of coming out of the tip of the penis. This disorder is seen in diabetics, those having spinal cord injuries, and surgery of the prostate, urinary bladder or the urethra.
- Tumors: Greatly influence the male reproductive organs and the glands which secrete hormones related to reproduction. Also, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy to manage the tumors may affect fertility.
- Undescended testicles: During fetal development one or both testes may not descend from the abdomen in to the scrotum, thus reducing fertility.
- Hormone imbalances: The hypothalamus, pituitary and testes synthesize necessary to produce sperms. More importantly, A change in the hormone profile impairs sperm synthesis.
- Exposure to heavy metals, such as lead or cadmium, industrial chemicals like xylene, benzene and painting materials. Exposure to too much radiation reduces the sperm count and sperm motility.
- Also, frequent use of saunas temporarily lowers the sperm count due to overheating. Likewise, wearing tight clothing or placing the laptop on the lap for prolonged intervals increases the temperature in the scrotum and diminishes the sperm production.
Health, lifestyle and other causes
- Illicit drug use, such as, cocaine or marijuana, as well as anabolic drugs affect the sperm count significantly. Furthermore, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption is very bad too. Experts say certain occupations increase the risk of infertility, including, extended use of computers or video display monitors. Stress and emotion turmoil are other noteworthy causes.
SYMPTOMS OF AZOOSPERMIA
Studies shows that there are no symptoms for Azoospermia except the Chief symptom of Incapability to conceive a Child
The Best And Working Natural Solution Is:
OUR ZERO SPERM COUNT SOLUTION KIT!
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!
ZERO SPERM COUNT SOLUTION KIT
This solution kit has combination of natural medicines designed to boost sperm count, sperm motility and sperm morphology in a matter of weeks. You can be rest assured that you will become a FATHER soon once you commence our Zero Sperm Count Solution Kit.
Free Delivery To All States In Nigeria
PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
(That means we first deliver and when you receive the product you pay)
This promo is limited for a short time.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
PAY N5,000 UPFRONT AS COMMITMENT FEE
This is a new policy: Commitment Fee will serve as a proof of interest in getting the treatment delivered to you while you pay the balance when you receive the medicines.
For example, If your treatment total is N180,000 you will pay N5,000 commitment fee and pay the rest of N175,000 when the medicine is delivered to you.
REASON FOR COMMITMENT FEE:
We operate pay on delivery service but from experience people are abusing the service of pay on delivery, after we must have spent money to send/ship the order they placed, at the point of delivery you will hear excuses like "I have spent the money, I travelled, I was just joking with the order...so many other excuses which are heart-breaking and unfair.
So the commitment fee will help us identify those who are fully ready.
Thanks for your understanding, you can now proceed to place your order below, if you are fully ready for it.
Our account for the commitment fee is:
ACCOUNT NAME: I. A. & S. NATURAL MEDICARE INTERNATIONAL.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0432034997
BANK: GAURANTEE TRUST BANK (GTBANK)
OUR CLINIC ADDRESS
473, LAGOS-ABEOKUTA EXPRESS WAY, 3RD FLOOR, OLD UBA BUILDING, BESIDE NNPC, U-TURN BUS/STOP, ABULE EGBA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER: 08038690104 (CALL OR WHATSAPP)
VISITING HOURS FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS: MONDAY- FRIDAY 8AM-5PM
Once we receive your order as well as your commitment fee.
Our Rep will process your order within 24 hours to verify and to process your order for shipping.
We will ship your order through one of our partner courier companies (DHL, Fedex or GIG Logistics, Gokada).
It will be delivered within 1-5 days expect call or message from them once the medicines arrives your location.