AZOOSPERMIA NATURAL TREATMENT IN NIGERIA
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM AZOOSPERMIA?
If yes, sorry for what you are going through. We understand your pains. Azoospermia is one of the most common complain men give to doctors worldwide! You are not alone! Sorry!
Over years in practice, we have not seen anything works better than this remedy herbal, which will fix your azoospermia in a matter of weeks, relax and be happy you found us!
Below are real life testimonies of azoospermia cases we have treated.
AZOOSPERMIA TURNED TO 6.4 MILLION SPERM COUNTS IN 5WEEKS
FROM 200 THOUSAND TO 250MILLION SPERM COUNT IN JUST 2 MONTHS
FROM ZERO TO 11.2 MILLION IN JUST 5 WEEKS OF OUR TREATMENT
1 MILLION SPERM COUNT INCREASED TO 66 MILLION IN 2 MONTHS.
ZERO SPERM COUNT TURNS TO 15 MILLION SPERM COUNTS AFTER TREATMENT.
SUBFERTILITY TURNED TO 110.9 MILLIONS SPERM COUNTS AFTER TAKEN OUR TREATMENT.
ZERO (0) SPERM COUNT NOW 1MILLION COUNTS
There are several other testimonies, to avoid floading this page with testimonies, let's stop here.
CLICK BELOW TO SEE SEVERAL OTHER TESTIMONIES WITH PROVE BEFORE & AFTER TREATMENT.
The following are the basic information you need to know about azoospermia:
Azoospermia is the Medical condition of a man whose Semen contains no sperm. It has a strong association with infertility, but many forms are amenable to medical treatment. In humans, azoospermia affects about 1% of the male population and may be seen in up to 20% of male infertility situations.
Also, It is a condition that prevents a man from having sperm in his semen. It is a major cause of male subfertility. Subfertility is a condition that prevents a man from getting a woman pregnant after 1 year of unprotected regular sex. This means that no birth control methods, such as birth control pills, diaphragms, condoms, or the rhythm method are use.
Furthermore, Azoospermia is also the complete absence of sperm cells in semen. The male reproductive system consists of the testes or testicles, seminal ducts, scrotum, prostate, epididymis, vas deferens, and penis. Moreover, Production of Sperm in the testicles flows through the epididymis, vas deferens, seminal ducts and out through the penis.
Azoospermia may occur due to obstructive cause. Azoospermia may also be caused by a problem with sperm production (nonobstructive cause).
Causes of Obstructive Azoospermia
Genetic conditions , such as congenital bilateral absence of the vas deferens, may affect sperm transport.
Infections of the male reproductive system, such as in the testicles or prostate, may affect male fertility.
Trauma may cause azoospermia. Previous injury or surgery to the spine, pelvis, lower abdomen, or male sex organs may cause damage to the male reproductive system. This may include surgery on an inguinal (groin) hernia. Furthermore, Trauma may affect sperm production or cause an obstruction in the flow or transport of sperm.
A varicocele is a condition that causes the veins (blood vessels) in the scrotum to become enlarged and dilated (widened)
Causes of Nonobstructive Azoospermia
Medicines , such as steroids, antibiotics, and medicines used to treat inflammation or cancer may affect male fertility.
Smoking, drinking alcohol, and using illegal drugs may also cause problems with sperm production.
Genetic conditions may affect sperm production or development of reproductive organs. These include Klinefelter syndrome and Kallmann syndrome.
Abnormal hormone levels may be caused by disorders of the testicles. This may affect the production of sperm.
Radiation used to treat cancer may affect sperm production.
Retrograde ejaculation is a condition that causes semen to travel into the bladder instead of outside the body. It is usually caused by a problem with the neck of the bladder and may be due to spinal cord injuries, medicines, or diabetes.
Other causes include pesticides, heavy metals, heat, and undescended testes (testicles that did move from the abdomen into the scrotum). Any of these can affect sperm production.
- Varicocele: Swelling of the veins which drain the testicle is a common cause. It prevents normal cooling of the testes, causing decreased sperm count.
- Infections: Interfere with the manufacture of sperms. Sexually transmitted infections, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia and prostatitis affect the sperm count.
- Ejaculation trouble: Retrograde ejaculation occurs when the semen goes in to the bladder during orgasm instead of coming out of the tip of the penis. This disorder is seen in diabetics, those having spinal cord injuries, and surgery of the prostate, urinary bladder or the urethra.
- Tumors: Greatly influence the male reproductive organs and the glands which secrete hormones related to reproduction. Also, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy to manage the tumors may affect fertility.
- Undescended testicles: During fetal development one or both testes may not descend from the abdomen in to the scrotum, thus reducing fertility.
- Hormone imbalances: The hypothalamus, pituitary and testes synthesize necessary to produce sperms. More importantly, A change in the hormone profile impairs sperm synthesis.
- Exposure to heavy metals, such as lead or cadmium, industrial chemicals like xylene, benzene and painting materials. Exposure to too much radiation reduces the sperm count and sperm motility.
- Also, frequent use of saunas temporarily lowers the sperm count due to overheating. Likewise, wearing tight clothing or placing the laptop on the lap for prolonged intervals increases the temperature in the scrotum and diminishes the sperm production.
Health, lifestyle and other causes
- Illicit drug use, such as, cocaine or marijuana, as well as anabolic drugs affect the sperm count significantly. Furthermore, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption is very bad too. Experts say certain occupations increase the risk of infertility, including, extended use of computers or video display monitors. Stress and emotion turmoil are other noteworthy causes.
Studies shows that there are no symptoms for Azoospermia except the Chief symptom of Incapability to conceive a Child
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me?
At I A S WELLNESS CENTRE, we treat Azoospermia in a matter of weeks.
OVER 128 TESTIMONIES ON INFERTILITY, TO SEE MORE CLICK BELOW
How Much Does This Treatment Kit Cost?
PRICE OF AZOOSPERMIA TREATMENT
Treatment Period 8 weeks.
N.B: At the end of the treatment you will have to go for test to confirm the state of your sperm counts and get how many millions they are.
OUR CLINIC ADDRESS:
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon - Friday (9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
But I am far from you people, how can I get the treatment?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are in Nigeria and Abroad.
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see evidences of past shipping within Nigeria and Abroad: www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 3-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 25% DISCOUNT.
Or you can Contact us: I.A.& S Wellness Centre through this form
[wpforms id="2925" title="false" description="false"]