Will Fibroids Grow Again After Surgery?
What are options to get rid of fibroids?
Is it Surgery?
Is it hysterectomy (removal of the womb)?
Is there natural cure without surgery?
Once fibroids are removed they do not grow back. Therefore, the term “recurrence” is technically incorrect.
Fibroids may be found again after a surgery because the surgeon was not careful about removing all the fibroids during surgery. One ultrasound study found that 29% of women had fibroids left behind after surgery.
Also, there are instances when small fibroids are present and they become extremely difficult to remove them all, because they will be difficult to cut out due to their small sizes as time goes on, they grow bigger and call for another surgery.
Fibroids Drugs: If you’ve had fibroids that you’ve treated with drugs, chances are that they never really went away – medications usually just reduce symptoms and shrink the fibroids without actually getting rid of them. Uterine artery embolization (blocking blood flow to the fibroids). However, after most of these treatments, the fibroids may grow back. If they grow back without causing symptoms, no further treatment is needed. But if they grow back and are problematic, people call for further treatment, including another surgery or hysterectomy (removal of the uterus).
How does it occurs again?
If the first surgery is performed for just one or single fibroid, only 11% of women will have another surgery within the next 10 years.
If multiple fibroids are removed, about 26% will have subsequent surgery. And the risks are lower for women as they get close to menopause, when new fibroids do not form. It would be extremely unusual for a woman to need another operation or procedure if she had a surgery after age 40.
What Can Increase or Decrease Your Risk of Getting New Fibroids After Myomectomy?
One study found that childbirth was the only factor that decreased the new appearance of fibroids after myomectomy: after 10-years, new fibroids were found in 16% of women who had given birth after surgery, but were found in 28% of women who had not given birth.
The risk of new fibroids appearing increases with the number of fibroids removed, representing either fibroids left behind because the surgeon did not remove them all or, rarely, the result of a strong genetic tendency to form new fibroids.
NATURAL CURE FOR FIBROIDS WITHOUT SURGERY
Visit here to know more about the kit: Here
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment