Millions of women suffer from blocked fallopian tubes, and the condition is one of the most common causes of infertility. Fallopian tubes can be blocked because of scarring caused by injury or infection, but the underlying cause of the condition is sometimes unknown. Although common, blocked fallopian tubes are rarely a cause for serious concern. Because blocked fallopian tubes are often asymptomatic or present only with very mild symptoms, however it is a leading cause of infertility.
INFERTILITY CAUSED BY A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
Women who are not trying to conceive may be completely unaware of their blocked fallopian tubes, since infertility is often the only symptom. Since a blockage in the fallopian tubes can prevent sperm and eggs from traveling freely, they may be unable to join and create a zygote.
Women with one occluded fallopian tube may have difficulty conceiving, but if the other tube is fully functional, the patient may never experience noticeable infertility. However, women with two affected fallopian tubes may find it nearly impossible to conceive without treatment or in vitro fertilization.
MILD PELVIC PAIN CAUSED BY A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
Because of the pressure that scar tissue places on the area surrounding a fallopian tube, some women experience mild, constant abdominal pain as a result of a blocked fallopian tube. Though the symptoms are relatively uncommon, it usually presents with mild, constant, nagging pain in the lower abdomen, possibly on only one side.
Abdominal pain can also be caused by unrelated conditions, and it is not always (or even often) associated with blocked fallopian tubes. Still, the condition could be considered as a possibility for women who experience constant abdominal pain along with infertility or other symptoms of a blocked tube.
SEVERE PELVIC PAIN CAUSED BY A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
Very rarely, women with blocked fallopian tubes may feel intermittent episodes of severe, recurrent pain, which sometimes occurs on only one side of the lower abdomen. This sharp pain sometimes occurs only during menstruation or ovulation, because of the effects of hormonal changes and increased blood flow to the reproductive organs.
Recurrent, severe pain can be caused by many other factors and conditions, such as menstrual cramping, endometriosis, gastrointestinal disturbances and pelvic infection. Since severe pain is only rarely caused by blocked fallopian tubes, other potential causes should be considered.
RISK FACTORS FOR A BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE
The most common cause of blocked fallopian tubes is scarring from a previous pelvic infection. Women who have had chlamydia or gonorrhea are at risk of having blocked fallopian tubes. Additionally, injuries caused by past ectopic pregnancies can result in scarring and occlusion of the fallopian tubes. Other conditions, such as cancer, endometriosis or surgery may also contribute to the blocking of fallopian tubes.
ASYMPTOMATIC BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES
Surprisingly, many women with blocked fallopian tubes never experience any noticeable symptoms. Since pain from the condition is rare, and not all women notice or experience infertility, it is not uncommon for women with blocked tubes to go several years without knowing about their conditions. It is possible that millions of women actually have blocked fallopian tubes that are undiagnosed.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Blocked Fallopian Tubes Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc