Welcome to Cancer natural clinic!
Here you can get rid of cancer naturally without Chemotherapy.
BE HAPPY YOU FOUND US!
Proven cancer natural remedy NEW DISCOVERY
LET US QUICKLY DISCUSS WHAT CANCER IS:
- Introduction to cancer
- Common Cancer in Female and Male
- Signs and symptoms of cancer
- Causes of cancer
- Diagnosis of cancer
- Classification of cancer
- Cancer natural treatment (Without surgery or chemotherapy)
INTRODUCTION TO CANCER: Cancer is a disease caused by an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells anywhere in a body. These abnormal cells are termed cancer cells,
malignant cells, or tumor cells. These cells can infiltrate normal body tissues.Many cancers and the abnormal cells that compose the cancer tissue are further identified by the name of the tissue that the abnormal cells originated from (for example, breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer). Cancer is not confined to humans; animals and other living organisms can get cancer.
COMMON CANCER IN FEMALE
The most common types of cancer in female are breast cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer and cervical cancer.
The most common types of cancer in males are lung cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer and stomach cancer.
Environmental, as used by cancer researchers, means any cause that is not inherited genetically, such as lifestyle, economic and behavioral factors and not merely pollution.
Common environmental factors that contribute to cancer include:
- Smoking/tobacco (25–30%),
- Diet and obesity (30–35%),
- Infections (15–20%),
- Radiation (both ionizing and non-ionizing, up to 10%), stress, lack of physical activity and environmental pollutants.
It is not generally possible to prove what causes a particular cancer because the various causes do not have specific fingerprints. For example, if a person who uses tobacco heavily develops lung cancer, then it was probably caused by the tobacco use, but since everyone has a small chance of developing lung cancer as a result of air pollution or radiation, the cancer may have developed for one of those reasons. Excepting the rare transmissions that occur with pregnancies and occasional organ donors, cancer is generally not a transmissible disease.
1. CANCER, SMOKING AND ALCOHOL: A high correlation exist between smoking and Cancer of the lungs.Exposure to particular substances have been linked to specific types of cancer. These substances are called carcinogens.Tobacco smoke, for example, causes 90% of lung cancer. It also causes cancer in the larynx, head, neck, stomach, bladder, kidney, esophagus and pancreas. Tobacco smoke contains over fifty known carcinogens, including nitrosamines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
2. DIET AND EXERCISE: Diet, physical inactivity and obesity are related to up to 30–35% of cancer. Also, physical inactivity is believed to contribute to cancer risk, not only through its effect on body weight but also through negative effects on the immune system and endocrine system. More than half of the effect from diet is due to overnutrition (eating too much), rather than from eating too few vegetables or other healthful foods.
Some specific foods are linked to specific cancers. A high-salt diet is linked to gastric cancer. Aflatoxin B1, a frequent food contaminant, causes liver cancer. Betel nut chewing can cause oral cancer.
3. INFECTION: Cancer death are 18% Worldwide approximately related to Infections. This proportion ranges from a high of 25% in Africa to less than 10% in the developed world. Viruses are the usual infectious agents that cause cancer but cancer bacteria and parasites may also play a role.
Oncoviruses (viruses that can cause cancer) include human papillomavirus (cervical cancer), Epstein–Barr virus
(B-cell lymphoproliferative disease and nasopharyngeal carcinoma), Kaposi’s sarcoma herpesvirus (Kaposi’s sarcoma and primary effusion lymphomas), hepatitis B and hepatitis C viruses (hepatocellular carcinoma) and human T-cell leukemia virus-1 (T-cell leukemias). Bacterial infection may also increase the risk of cancer, as seen in Helicobacter pylori-induced gastric carcinoma. Parasitic infections associated with cancer include Schistosoma haematobium (squamous cell carcinoma of the bladder) and the liver flukes, Opisthorchis viverrini and Clonorchis sinensis (cholangiocarcinoma).
4. RADIATION: Up to 10% of invasive cancers are related to radiation exposure, including both ionizing radiation and non-ionizing ultraviolet radiation. Additionally, the majority of non-invasive cancers are non-melanoma skin cancers caused by non-ionizing ultraviolet radiation, mostly from sunlight. Sources of ionizing radiation include medical imaging and radon gas.
Ionizing radiation is not a particularly strong mutagen.Residential exposure to radon gas, for example, has similar cancer risks as passive smoking. Radiation is a more potent source of cancer when combined with other cancer-causing agents, such as radon plus tobacco smoke. Radiation can cause cancer in most parts of the body, in all animals and at any age. Children and adolescents are twice as likely to develop radiation-induced leukemia as adults; radiation exposure before birth has ten times the effect.
Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet radiation from the sun can lead to melanoma and other skin malignancies. Clear evidence establishes ultraviolet radiation, especially the non-ionizing medium wave UVB, as the cause of most non-melanoma skin cancers, which are the most common forms of cancer in the world.
Non-ionizing radio frequency radiation from mobile phones, electric power transmission and other similar sources have been described as a possible carcinogen by the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer.
However, studies have not found a consistent link between mobile phone radiation and cancer risk.
5. HEREDITARY: The vast majority of cancers are non-hereditary (sporadic). Hereditary cancers are primarily caused by an inherited genetic
defect. Less than 0.3% of the population are carriers of a genetic mutation that has a large effect on cancer risk and these cause less than 3–10% of cancer. Some of these syndromes include: certain inherited mutations in the genes BRCA1 and BRCA2 with a more than 75% risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer and hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer (HNPCC or Lynch syndrome), which is present in about 3% of people with colorectal cancer, among others.
People with suspected cancer are investigated with medical tests. These commonly include blood tests, X-rays, CT scans and endoscopy.
The tissue diagnosis from the biopsy indicates the type of cell that is proliferating, its histological grade, genetic abnormalities and other features.
Cytogenetics and immunohistochemistry are other types of tissue tests. These tests provide information about molecular changes (such as mutations, fusion genes and numerical chromosome changes).
Below is a list of cancer types and List of oncology-related terms.
Cancers are classified by the type of cell that the tumor cells resemble and is therefore presumed to be the origin of the tumor.
These types include:
- Carcinoma: Cancers derived from epithelial cells. This group includes many of the most common cancers and include
nearly all those in the breast, prostate, lung, pancreas and colon.
- Sarcoma: Cancers arising from connective tissue (i.e. bone, cartilage, fat, nerve), each of which develops from
cells originating in mesenchymal cells outside the bone marrow.
- Germ cell tumor: Cancers derived from pluripotent cells, most often presenting in the testicle or the ovary (seminoma and dysgerminoma, respectively).
- Lymphoma and leukemia: These two classes arise from hematopoietic (blood-forming) cells that leave the marrow and
tend to mature in the lymph nodes and blood, respectively.
- Blastoma: Cancers derived from immature “precursor” cells or embryonic tissue.
GENETIC TESTING = CANCER TYPE
BRCA1, BRCA2= Breast, ovarian, pancreatic
HNPCC, MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, PMS1, PMS2= Colon, uterine, small bowel, stomach, urinary tract.
CANCER NATURAL TREATMENT (Without Surgery, Chemotherapy, Radiation or Hormonal Therapy)
There are several treatment options for cancer. Such as surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy and palliative care which may or may not be curative and they all have their negative side effect.
Now be happy because research into herbal medicines has found natural medicines that treat cancer naturally without chemotherapy. The herbal medicines selectively kill only cancer cells.
These medicines of various types form our:
CANCER SOLUTION KIT.
WHAT IS CANCER SOLUTION KIT?
It is made of 100% natural medicines to attack cancer safely and effectively.
Targets and kills malignant cells in different types of cancer in both Female and Male. Only kills cancer cells. Does not harm normal cells unlike chemotherapy and others.
PRICE OF CANCER SOLUTION KIT
Cancer Solution Kit N70,000 per month
DURATION:The treatment will last for 3 months. (i.e 3 months treatment journey).
Note 1: If you use the cancer treatment for just 1 month, you must be willing to share testimonies with people. We are proud and confident to say you should be happy you found us.
Note 2: You can order for the treatment on a monthly basis for 3 months.
Note 3: The medicines are 100% herbal and natural (no chemical).
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Delivery: Delivery of the kit is free if you want us to send it to you. (We deliver the kits to client across Nigeria free of charge).
Alternatively, send someone to our office to get it for you.
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment