Infertility means not getting pregnant after a year of regular unprotected sex. However, The man, the woman, or both, may have a fertility problem. In women over 35 years old, infertility means not getting pregnant after six months of regular unprotected sex.
WHAT CAUSE S FEMALE INFERTILITY?
Before we talk about causes of infertility in women, Infertility has traditionally been thought of as a woman’s problem. About one out of every three cases of infertility is traceable to men. But many put the blame on women. Nowadays, many men take a lot of alcohol and smoke, very soon the case of low sperm count will be everywhere which will also increases infertility cases.
Read further the causes, effects and natural treatment for male infertility here: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/male-infertility-solution/
CAUSES OF INFERTILITY IN WOMEN:
1- Abnormal uterus caused by:
- Polyps, and
Do not operate Fibroids and Adenomyosis again. There is natural treatment for both fibroids and adnomyosis without surgery, click here to learn about it: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/fibroids-natural-solution/
2 – Behavioral Factors:
- Diet and Exercise: Poor diet and lack of exercise.
- Smoking: Lower sperm counts and increases the risk of miscarriage in women, and premature birth. It can hurt a developing fetus, but lighting up can also drastically affect a woman’s chances of getting pregnant in the first place. Smoking causes up to 13% of all infertility cases. Cigarette smoke disrupts hormones and damages DNA in both men and women and it doesn’t have to be heavy smoking. Even women who smoke moderately or who are exposed to second hand smoke have disrupted endocrine function and can experience significant fertility issues.
- Alcohol: It also affects sperm counts. For women you probably already know you should stop drinking if you think you could be pregnant. Drinking during the early stages of pregnancy (and possibly even before conception) has been linked to premature births.
3- Failure to Ovulate:
Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive, and account for 30% of women’s infertility.
The causes of failed ovulation can be hormonal problems that is failure to produce mature eggs, malfunction of the hypothalamus
Click here to learn about hormonal imbalance natural treatment & ovulation failure kit: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/hormonal-imbalance-and-natura…/
4- Damaged Ovaries:
Physical damage to the ovaries may result in failed ovulation. Read further the Causes, Effects and Natural treatment for damaged ovaries and ovarian cysts without surgery here: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/ovarian-cyst-solution/
5- Premature Menopause:
Click here to see how to get your menstruation back naturally http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/menstrual-school/
6- Follicle Problems: Tubal disease, causes include:
- Infection: A human with an infection has another organism inside them which gets its sustenance (nourishment) from that person. Click here to learn how you can rid of infection of any age naturally: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/vaginal-infection-solution/
- Abdominal Diseases. Click here to learn how you can rid of abdominal diseases: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/abdominal-and-stomach-pains-a…/
- Previous Surgeries. Click here to learn how you can rid of adhesion caused by previous surgery: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/adhesion/
- Ectopic Pregnancy. Click here to learn how you can rid of ectopic pregnancy: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/ectopic-pregnancy-solution/
- Congenital Defects
Endometriosis approximately 10% of infertile couples is affected by endometriosis. Click here to learn how you can rid of endometriosis without surgery: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/endometriosis-natural-solution/
5 Steps to get tested for Female infertility.
1- An evaluation of Ovulatory functioning,
2- A semen analysis,
3- Tests cervical functioning,
4- Evaluates the woman’s reproductive tract and reproductive organs,
5- Assesses the pelvic environment with laparoscopy
What Are The Treatment Options? Assisted reproductive technologies (ARTs) e.g vitro fertilization (IVF), gamete intra-fallopian transfer (GIFT) and zygote intra-fallopian transfer (ZIFT).
INFERTILITY NATURAL SOLUTIONS
Alternative solution that is not expensive without surgery is our Female Infertility Solution Kit. Click here to get the female infertility solutions kit: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/female-infertility/
Click here to read testimonies from our treated clients: http://iaswellnesscentre.ng/testimonials/
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
PLEASE SHARE: “REVEALED-7 facts why women find it difficult to get pregnant and how alcohol and smoking lead to low sperm count and their natural solutions”