Any sexually active woman of childbearing age is at risk of an ectopic pregnancy and often the reason for the ectopic pregnancy will never be determined.
Ectopic pregnancies are more likely if you have had:
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This is a past infection of the fallopian tubes caused, for example, by a sexually transmitted infection like Chlamydia.
Endometriosis: This is a condition where cells like the ones lining the womb grow elsewhere in the body but still react to the menstrual cycle each month and bleed despite there being no way for the blood to leave the body. This can cause damage to the fallopian tubes.
Abdominal Surgery: Any previous operation on the tummy, such as caesarean section, appendectomy or previous ectopicpregnancy.
Tubal Surgery: An operation on the fallopian tubes, such as sterilisation.
A contraceptive coil (IUCD): The coil prevents a pregnancy in the uterus but is less effective in preventing a pregnancy in the fallopian tube.
The ‘mini-pill’ (progesterone-only pill):
This type of contraceptive pill alters the motility of the tube i.e. the ability for an egg to move through it.
The Morning After Pill: It is possible to become pregnant in the same cycle after trying to prevent pregnancy with emergency oral contraception.
The Morning After Pill: There is a chance of ectopic pregnancy resulting from embryo transfer during IVF treatment as embryos can travel into the fallopian tube, for example, during the implantation stage.
A previous ectopic pregnancy: There is an increased risk of a subsequent ectopic pregnancy after someone has experienced an ectopic pregnancy.
Cigarette Smoking: Research showed that smokers have an increased level of the protein PROKR1 in their fallopian tubes. The protein is instrumental in helping pregnancies implant in the womb, but when present in the fallopian tubes can hinder the progress of a fertilised egg, increasing the chances of a pregnancy being ectopic.
Ectopic pregnancy is not hereditary i.e. it is not a condition that passes from parent to offspring. You are no more at risk of an ectopic pregnancy than anyone else, even if your immediate family members suffered.
Miscarriage is not related to ectopic pregnancy. Unfortunately, miscarriage is a very common and natural phenomenon that occurs in one in five first trimester (first 12 weeks) pregnancies but there is no link between the two conditions.
Abortion is not linked to ectopic pregnancy. The decision to terminate pregnancy is a big decision based on the circumstances at the time and, if in those precise circumstances again back where the decision was being made, or in some cases having the decision made for us, then many of us would probably make the same decision over and over again.
There are many inaccurate research articles online, often used as propaganda by pro-life groups, making tenuous links between termination and ectopic pregnancy. There is nothing at all, however, to be gained by frightening ourselves about a termination and whether it might or might not have contributed to a subsequent loss.
Natural Solution For Ectopic Pregnancy
Our ectopic solution kit will help you get rid of ectopic naturally without surgery.
We are confident to say nothing else work better for ectopic pregnancy elimination than our NATURAL ECTOPIC PREGNANCY SOLUTION KIT.
COST OF NATURAL ECTOPIC PREGNANCY SOLUTION KIT
Category A ……….N90,000
Walk into our Office to get your kit at;
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you leave in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use DHL).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours ,at most 72 hours). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc
Was this article helpful? ‘Reasons for an ectopic pregnancy and natural solutions’
“Healthline’s mission is to make the people of the world healthier through the power of information. We do this by creating quality health information that is authoritative, approachable, and actionable. Our health articles have helped a lot of people from the feedback we get on daily basis.
Help others by sharing this article with as many as possible people on your network. Thank you for doing that.”